Chapter 8

Bakugou pov
A couple of days past and Christmas Eve was coming soon I was excited because dada (deku) said that there was a big surprise for me right now I was on the changing table getting changed "hey baby do you want to know your surprise?"he asked I quickly nodded "ok but there will also be another surprise but it will be a secret" he said then picked me up and placed me on his hip and then sat on the bed "we're going to spend Christmas at your mom's house!"he said I honestly didn't know how to feel on one hand I was excited and on the other I was terrified what if she thinks I'm weird what if she starts hitting me again my mom used to be an abusive bitch whenever I did something BOOM a slap on the face they weren't those friendly oh I'm just kidding slaps no they were you useless bitch I fucking hate you slaps but as I grew up she started to change and now she barely hits me.

Time skip~

Deku pov
I woke and it was finally Christmas Eve I wanted to surprise my baby with a but load of presents but I decided to let him open them at his parents cause I don't think he'll feel comfortable slipping in front of his parents so I'm gonna force him in the best way possible of course .

I got up and got ready after that I woke up katsuki and started getting him ready I actually planed a fun game for him to play well shoto planed it but I helped.

The game was a scavenging hunt (I don't know how to spell it) we would give him a clue to figure out we're each of his gifts were the gifts start small and then they get bigger so time to set m-I mean OUR plan .

"Hey daddy whats this?" Kat asked as he held a piece of paper a.k.a the fist clue "I don't know baby how about you read it and will see" I said he then nodded and started reading  me and sho tried to make the clues as simple as possible "noooook nooook it's pingu your first gift is waiting in my house" he read it looking confuse "how did pingu learn English?"I bursted into laughter after a few seconds of falling on the ground and laughing my ass off.

"Baby focus on what he said" I said then read it again "so my gift is in his house?"I nodded he then quickly stood up and went to the living room and found a little box beside the tv "wook daddy pingu got me a gift" my heart melted he was so adorable he unwrapped his gift and found a pingu stuffy he started freaking out "wook it's pingu it's pingu".

We kept doing this for awhile until it was time to go oh and if your wondering where shoto is he was already at aunties house preparing everything and we already told auntie about little space and all that so it was time to dress katsuki in the cutest little outfit (I don't know what to make him wear so you choose )I got his diaper bag and we were off to aunties house.

Ok that's it bye