Chapter 18

Bakugou pov
I was in the dorm playing with daddy while dada was getting ready "cmon shoto it's time to go" he said, him and and daddy are going shopping I didn't want to go "Alright baby can you be big for us"daddy said I nodded and got out of my headspace.

"Kachan promise you won't be little while we're gone"deku said "yeah yeah I won't "I said they then kissed me and left I sat there for a whil then looked at my toys.

Well it won't hurt if I just play with them right?

After a while of playing I slipped.

Uraraka pov
I'm so mad right now I can't believe this why the fuck is bakugou getting all the attention from deku-kun he still hasn't told me anything yet I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and started searching for him.

As I was searching for him I bumped into lida "oh uraraka what are you doing here"he asked "I'm looking for bakugou"he gave me a confused look "why?"he asked "for answers duh"I said he nodded and then followed me.

As we kept on searching we just found everyone who wanted to know what was wrong with bakugou.

We searched everywhere but we couldn't find him so we figured that he was in his dorm well deku,todoroki and bakugou's dorm I still don't understand why they get to share a dorm it's not fair.

We walked to the dorm and knocked on the door nothing we kept on knocking but no one answered "that's it.." I said as I barged into the dorm and started looking after a while I stumbled into a room it's door was decorated with flowers and butterflies "what the...".

I said then yelled for everyone to come we were now in front of the door "what do you think is in here" mineta asked "I don't know but I don't think we should look it would be invading there privacy" lida said while chopping the air "thus whole thing is an invasion of privacy" momo said in a worried tone.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door what I saw was not what I expected we saw bakugou laying on the floor sucking on a PACIFIER in a ONESIE while holding a TEDDY BEAR "what the fuck!" I yelled I heard mineta and sero laughing "OMG I'm so telling the class" mineta said as he and sero started taking pictures.

After a couple of minutes he started to wake up "shhhhhhh" I said "daddy" bakugou said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes he then looked at us and started crying "pweas downt huwt me!" He cried out.

"Bakugou this is unacceptable behaviour for a future hero!" lida yelled bakugou then stoped crying and looked at us "sowwy" he said "bakugou what's wrong with you why are you acting like this"momo said I just stood there with a disgusted look "awww is the baby going to cry again" mineta said as he bent down in front of him.

"Nwo" he said as he continued sucking on his pacifier sero then came up and took the pacifier and teddy a way from him he looked a bit sad then started making grabby hands to it " awww does the wittle baby want his stuff back" sero said bakugou nodded "pweas" sero started laughing.

"Wait a minute" mineta said then came closer and touched his but "oh my god pfffffff" I looked at him confused "what is it" I said as all of us sat on the floor beside him "he's wearing a diaper" he said as he continued laughing "stowp waughing!" Bakugou yelled.

"Or what" sero said we all looked at bakugou waiting for an answer but he just huffed and started playing with his toys.

Ok that's it the next chapter is coming soon