Chapter 22

Deku pov
We were all in the common room hanging out when we heard the elevator I got a bit worried cause the only one that was in the dorms were kachan and shoji.

As the elevator opened I saw a tear stained kachan clutching onto his pingu stuffy it was an adorable sight but I was also heartbroken "oh baby come here"he ran right at me i quickly held him and sat on the couch were everyone was staring at us.

"Did you have a nightmare" I asked while rubbing his back "mhm" he mumbled then looked up and then looked ya shoto who was sitting beside me "daddy cuwddewls" he said honestly I was a hurt that he wanted shoto but I just smiled and gave him to shoto.

As I gave him to shoto he cuddled into his chest and shoto gave me a smug look Mina then came and started cooing at how adorable our baby is.

"Omg did he get even cuter look at his little diaper and his little hood and those cute squishy cheeks" she looked like she was almost going to pop.

"I'm going to make his bottle"I said before walking to the kitchen after I dad it I went back in and saw the cutest sight ever my baby was babbling happily as he was showing shoto his stuffy "wook!" He exclaimed as he showed his stuffy to everyone I then quietly sneaked in and picked him up and started tickling him "dada hhahah!" I then stoped and showed him his bottle.

We sat down and I started feeding him the whole class watched i swear I could see hearts in their eyes

"How can someone be so cute" momo said "I have to agree" lida said they all started throwing comments kachan finished his bottle and just sat there staring at them as they threw a bunch of compliments at him.

"Dada wet" kachan whispered but everyone heard they giggled a bit "let's get you changed then" I said as I booped his nose and picked him up.

This was just random but here you go