Chapter 20

Deku pov
We were in the middle of class when I suddenly noticed kachan squirming around in his seat but then he suddenly stoped and slowly turned around to face me "dada" he said on the verge of tears "hey what's wrong" I said "wet" he said my face softened a bit and I raised my "mr.aizawa may kachan and I go to the restroom" (this was the hardest sentence I've ever written so far)he looked at me coldly then looked at kachan and his face filled with worry "yeah sure make it quick" he said me and kachan quickly stood up.

And got out of the classroom when we were outside I spoke "can you tell me what happened?" I asked when I looked at him tears where streaming down his face I quickly rushed over to him and gave him a hug "shhhh it's ok you don't have to tell me now let's get you changed first ok" I said as I wiped away his tears he nodded.

Then made grabby hands towards me I looked around to make sure no one was there then picked him up as I was walking I felt him pee again I sighed then we reached the bathroom we went into a stall were laid the changing mat then placed him on it.

"Now can you tell me what happened?" I said he nodded "I wanted to go potty but I couldn't hold it in so I wet my pull up" he said my heart melted at how cute he was "can you tell me why you peed when we were on our way to the bathroom?" I asked he blushed "cause I didn't let it all out the fiwst time" he said.

"Are you mad at me"he asked I smiled then gave him a big kiss on his forehead "no baby I'm not mad but next time tell me when you need to go potty ok" I said he gave me a big smile and nodded "now lay down so we can change your pull up" I said he obeyed after I was done changing him I picked him up and we were heading back into the classroom.

"Honey can you be big for dada please" I said he nodded then got out of my grip.

Sorry this chapter was short but I'll try and make the next one longer.

Here's a bunch of hearts for you amazing people
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕