Chapter 46

Bakugou pov
"What happened?" I asked , they wiped there tears "well everything was going great we were happy and all that but then......"deku stoped drifting off as his face scrunched up and tears welled up in his eyes again "a lot happened to much happened we're kinda grateful that you don't remember *sigh* well to some it up you got kidnapped by the league of villains and then I'm guessing they gave you to kaminary" shoto said deku looked at him "wait so we're just not gonna tell him the important fucking details!?" He yelled furiously as he smashed his fist onto the table "izuku listen-" shoto was trying to talk but quickly got cut off by an angry deku "no no he deserves to know!!" He yelled.

Shoto then looked at me with a sympathetic look on his face "do you want to know everything, I mean are you ready to know?" He asked I nodded my head shoto took a deep breath and looked at deku "tch so this is what happened in our class we had multiple traiters that we didn't know of ,one of them being your best friend eigiro kirishima mr.aizawa our teacher a.k.a eraser head-" I quickly cut him off "eraser head isn't that the pro hero who disappeared seven years ago?" I asked they nodded "yeah but we're not at that part yet, so anyways he wanted you to tutor kirishima and some others so you made time for each of them , when it was kirishima that fucking donkey fucking raped you uggggghhhhhh" deku said I looked at him wide eyed "he did WHAT!?!" I yelled deku started crying again "I know how could he fucking do that ooooooh the crying you cried so much my heart broke a thousand times ,shoto and I kept trying to calm you down but it was impossible how could I blame you, my poor baby I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you!" He cried as he hugged me and buried my face into his chest.

After a while of crying and explaining to me the rest of my past I was stunned all this time I thought my life was perfect and that denki was the one but in truth it was all a lie the real ones I should've been with was shoto and deku ,we were so happy ,they showed me more videos and pictures were laughing making jokes cooking playing there's even one were deku was changing my diaper I blushed really hard at how exposed I was and how ok i was with it ,there was even one were I was crying "baby what's wrong?" Shoto asked laughing a bit while deku was holding the camera with one arm and the other he was rubbing my back "you an dada awe meanies!" I yelled I heard deku chuckle a bit "pfff what happened?" I asked shoto gestured to the video.

"Suki can you tell the camera what happened" deku said I nodded and looked at the camera with a little pout I chuckled I really looked like a baby it was so cute but it is kinda weird calling my self cute "ou din't wet me touch ma poop!" I bursted out laughing at that "seriously!" I laughed out they laughed too "baby you can't touch your poop it's gross" shoto said trying to convince me "ou still meanies!" The video ended "wow it looks like we had a pretty nice life together huh" I said with a sad smile they smiling faces turned sad "yeah....but! We can do it again we can be together katsuki baby" deku said excitedly "what! No way I can't do that I'm a mother now I can't just pretend to be a baby for the rest of my life and leave my kids behind!" I yelled "oh yeah I forgot about that but we'll figure something out right?" Deku said starting to sound very desperate.

I nodded then got up "I'll be going now we'll meet up again soon" I said , we said our good beys then left.

I'll be updating a lot today so be prepared