Chapter 48

Bakugou pov
"You WHAT!?!" Deku and shoto yelled in unison "shhhhhhh you'll wake the kids!"I whisper yelled ,they calmed down a bit "*sigh*katsuki have you thought this through?"shoto asked I nodded ,gently playing with ichigi's hair "yes I have.....and I think it's the right answer.....I think"

"Well ,how do you plan on doing that?" Deku asked confused "I'll ask denki" i huffed ,they looked at each other then started laughing "hahahaha oh honey y-you think he's just gonna GIVE IT TO YOU!?!?" Deku laughed, I looked at them confused.

"Why wouldn't he HUH!?!" I yelled ,ichigi stirred a bit ,I rubbed his back gently "Oh baby ,I don't think it works like that" shoto laughed.

I huffed ,my plan was to get my memories back so I could decide on what I want to do without regretting anything ,but these idiots are making fun of me!!

"Anyways I should be going" I said as I shook itsuka "'mmmm" she groaned "come on baby ,it's time to get up"she groaned again ,and made  grabby hands towards me ,I smiled softly,but then remembered that I can't carry to sleeping kids with my noodle arms.

Shoto and deku  seemed to notice my problem ,and before I knew it Deku picked up itsuka and shoto picked up ichigi ,I gave them an appreciative smile ,and then we started walking.

When we got to the house ,I went in to make sure denki was asleep,he was, I smiled softly at the site ,gently kissing his cheek ,then quickly going to the door allowing shoto and deku to come in.

They laid the kids in there bed before saying good bye ,but deku k-k-kissed my cheek ,I froze "uh-uh why did you do that!?!"I whisper yelled.

He chuckled "I couldn't help it,I missed those squishy cheeks" he smiled ,I blushed pushing him out of the door ,but while I was doing that shoto kissed my other cheek "sho!? You too!?" He chuckled ,grabbing deku's wrist and walking the giant out of the door.

"Tch.....idiots"

It's short yes but .......I ran out if excuses hehe