Chapter 6

Bakugou pov
After icehot bitch left deku took me to the room and sat me in the crib getting some clothes for me "no way am I going to wear THAT!" I yelled it was one of those onesies. were it clips on the crotch (I don't know how to describe them 😐) "well if you don't someone is gonna get a spanking"he said with a weird smile that made me shiver so I just stayed silent ugh I hate this "good boy now lets get you changed" he then picked me up which by now I got used to even before this hole situation a lot of people would carry me because of my size.
He then placed me on a changing mat and started to undress me which this might sound weird but I was kinda ok with it it's because when me and deku were kids we used to play this game called 'house' and deku always made me the baby while he was the mommy I didn't mind it because I didn't want to be the mom being dressed up in a Snow White dress with smeared make up on my face yeah no and I was still wearing pull ups back then so it made sense that I should be the baby (kid logic)
"Awww kachan remember how we used to do this when we were kids" I huffed as an answer and then I realised I was in a fucking diaper "what the fuck deku"I screamed like how the fuck did I not notice it until now was I really that used to wearing diapers that I don't even notice them anymore? "Kachan stop acting already I know the real you so why are you still pretending?" What did he mean the real me he then checked to make sure if I used it which of course I didn't he then put on the rest of the clothes on me and then we went downstairs "daddy needs to  make you breakfast so stay here and play with your toys ok"he said then turned on the tv and put 'pingu' (pingu is a show about a penguin it was my favourite) he then put me on the ground with a bunch of toys and put a pacifier in my mouth I actually enjoyed pingu it reminded me of my childhood which seems like I'm reliving but ten times better I was actually having fun.

Deku pov
As I was making breakfast in the kitchen I started hearing the cutest little giggles I looked over to the living room and I was almost going to die my baby was cuddling with his stuffies while giggling as he watched and you could see him sucking he's paci a bit "awwwwww" I said he looked like he noticed me but was to concentrated on the show I then slowly went to him "hey baby its time to eat cmon" I said while picking him up he wined a bit though "nooo I wanna watch pinguuuu" he then did the cutest thing ever "noook noook" (if you watched the show you will understand) "awww is my wittle baby a penguin now" he then stuck out his tongue as I booped his nose and we went to the kitchen I placed him in his high chair I strapped a bib on him and grabbed his plate   " do you want me to feed you?" I asked him he just ignored and started eating his pancakes when he finished I gave him his baba he stared at it and said "you expect me to drink out of that thing" he gave me a disgusted look 'fuck' I thought that he was about to slip god dammit "yes you are now come on you must be thirsty"he gave me a weird look then snatched the bottle out of my hand and started drinking 'yes'

When he was done he started squirming around trying to get out of the high chair "calm down pingu's not going anywhere" I said with a laugh "then get me out I want to see what happens noook noook" I was about to faint he did the cute sound again if anyone was hearing this they might think it's annoying but coming out of kachan was like watching kittens play with toys but a hundred times cuter.

I took him out of the kitchen and into the living room he basically jumped onto his stuffed animals and demanded my to play it "whats the magic word~" "pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase" I was happy that he said please but it was still missing something "who?" I asked trying to sound clueless "can you please play it daddy" I was satisfied so I played it and he went back to sucking his pacifier while giggling I sat down on the couch watching with him after about ten minutes I notice him start squirming a lot and then he suddenly stoped I new exactly what happened "hey baby do you need daddy to change you?" I asked he just nodded no "are you sure" "mhm" he said still staring at the screen I don't even think he noticed that he peed him self.

Bakugou pov
I was having so much fun I don't know what was wrong with me I was acting pretty childish but the only thing that was on my mind was cuddling my stuffies and pingu 
As I was watching deku suddenly asked me if I needed to be changed I just nodded no because like he just change me why would he want to change my again he then stood up and paused the show "heyyyy" I whined I was super whiny for some reason he then picked me up and took me to the room "what are you doing?"I shouted  he then placed me on the changing table and started to change me "baby you had an accident" I tyn looked down and saw that the diaper was soaked "did you even know?" He asked I just nodded my head no "awww it's ok" I was so embarrassed.

Ok I'm going to end it here bye