Chapter 3

Bakugou pov
I can't believe I cried in-front of the whole class now they all think that I'm a weakling, ugh and that shitty nerd came up to me and took me to my dorm and my stupid ass let him but the weird part was when we were walking to the dorm I could feel him smirking at me that son of a bitch was he looking down at me oh I'm gonna make sure he pays and I'll blow anyone's face who tries to get in my way.
Time skip to Saturday
Deku pov
It was a normal day me and todoroki were getting the plan ready we were almost done we just needed to go and buy somethings so that's what we did we went to the mall and bought a bunch of things on Endeavor's credit card of course when we were done we took them to the apartment we rented for the plan and started decorating and making sure everything was in it's right place winter break starts next week I can't wait.

Todoroki pov
Me and izuku started dating 5 months ago but we kinda felt lonely because we both wanted katsuki we wanted our baby so that we could finally be a complete family that's why everything needed to be perfect winter break is coming soon and nothing I mean NOTHING will ruin it for us.
Time skip
Deku pov
I woke up cuddled with Shoto today was finally it the day we get our baby I'm so excited "Shoto wake up come on we need to get the baby!"I said while almost pushing him off the bed "I'm up I'm up we can't keep our baby waiting now could we?"that earned a loud squeal from me we quickly got up and got ready it was still pretty early 5am to be exact our plan was going perfect everyone was still asleep so no one will find out,we quietly opened the door to kachan's room Shoto carefully picked him up while I started to look around making sure that he didn't need anything but when I turned around I saw the cutest sight ever Shoto was holding him on his hip which made him look so small but the best part I s that he's cuddling Shoto's neck I almost forgot how cute he looked when he slept.

After we kidnapped him we went out of the dorms and into our car we put kachan in his car seat and let me tell you how cute he looked his tiny body fit perfectly his hair looked so fluffy and soft his cheeks were dusted with a light pink colour and they were so chubby "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" "shhhhhhhh don't wake him up "Shoto said as we got in the car and started driving soon we reached the apartment Shoto carefully held him and we went in the house now it's time for the part I've been wanting to do for the last eleven years dress him up "ok I'll dress him up and you do whatever you want ok" I said "ok" he said I went up stairs holding my baby tight.

I took off his clothes and then I just stared at him for a while like cmon he's too cute with his little clit it's so small about the size of my thumb anyways I wiped him up with some baby wipes and powdered his area then put the diaper on and then dressed him in the cutest little onesie it was pink and really fluffy then I got out a cute cupcake themed pacifier then put my baby in a crib and kissed him he was always a deep sleeper, right now it's 8:30am so it's pretty early for him to wake up so I headed downstairs.

We were finally a complete family....

Hi author here thank you so much for reading this story the next part will come soon so don't worry ok bye😊