Chapter 39

Bakugou pov
After what happened yesterday we waited patiently for mr. Aizawa to contact us again.

but as time passed by nothing not a single message we started to get worried and decided to contact present mic since he and aizawa are pretty close "do any of you have his number?" shoto asked us deku shook his head "wait i think hmmm there it is!"i said as i gave my phone to shoto.

he quickly took it and started calling him but after a couple of minutes all we could hear was ringing nothing nothing at all we started to get worried "nu uh something is wrong something is definitely wrong" i said panicking a bit "do you think the villains found out we know and the captured them" shoto said as he started to panic too "if thats the case then we have to go search for them or atleast tell someone about this!"i yelled as my breathing started to increase.

"calm down both of you im sure they are fine they are both pro heroes if anything did happen to them they can deal with it!" deku yelled "now both of you come here you're both clearly stressed" deku said we both sat close to him and he hugged us he started to gently play with our hair it was really nice.

"its ok everything is gonna be just fine.......fine" the last part wasn't as confident it sounded scared and nervous , we layed there for a while until we heard something "thats a..................an explosion" and soon that loud noise started getting louder and louder until.

"WATCH OUT !"

this chapter was supposed to be longer but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah i have no reason