Chapter 19

Uraraka pov
As bakugou started playing with his toys I looked at lida he was fuming he looked like he was going to explode I was going to calm him down but he just stumped over to bakugou and picked him up "stop this at once!" He yelled while bakugou was squirming around trying to get out of his grip.

"Nwo wet(let)me gwo!" he demanded as he started to hit lida's head "stop acting like a child or I'll have to call mr. Aizawa!" He said bakugou then stoped we all stared at him until he started balling his eyes out and kicking and hitting lida.

We all rushed to try and calm him down but nothing worked.

After a while of him crying we see deku and todoroki barging in "what the fu-"deku then looked at bakugou "what are you doing let him go!" He yelled "dada!"bakugou cried out while reaching for deku we all looked at deku hella confused.

Did bakugou just call deku dada the fuck is going on here.

He then went in front of lida and took bakugou out of his arms and handed him to todoroki "why are you here and what did you do to kachan!" He yelled with venom in his voice.

"GET OUT!" We all ran out.

Deku pov
"Hey baby you ok can you tell dada what happened" I said in a soft voice he nodded we then sat on the bed "I was pwaying wiff my stuffies then they came and said mean fings to me and waghed at mwe*sniff*" he said my eyes softened and I gave him a big hug then kissed his forehead "I'm sorry baby but now dada has to go and give them a punishment ok" I said he smiled "otay!" He said happily I smiled then kissed him and shoto one more time before I got out of the dorm.

I start charging one for all I'm gonna crack there bones so bad that even recovery girl won't be able to fix it.

After I finally found them I make sure no one is there *cough*mr.aizawa*cough* and make my way to them "well care to explain why you where bullying my baby"I said they looked a bit confused I just rolled my eyes "well!" I said while glaring at them then lida spoke.

"I was not bullying him I was simply just mad at how childish he was acting we are supposed to become heroes so why is he acting like a child!"my blood started to boil "a child a child well let me tell you why he is acting like a child...." I said as I gave them a death stare for all of them "have you noticed how he's been improving in everything" I said still staring directly at them "yes...?" Sero said "well the reason why is that he found a way to relieve stress.." I said they all nodded in understanding "was that it it sounds more like a kink" the Pervy human grape ball said.

"Let me finish!" I yelled he gulped "that what you saw is age regression it's a coping mechanism.....now if you tell a soul what you saw today make sure you know how to pray ok" I said while green lightning was around me and my eyes were dull.

They all nodded then ran to there dorms I sighed and went back to our dorm "who's ready to bake some cookies "I yelled as I enter kachan came rushing to me "me me me pwease!" He said I chuckled then picked him up and we went to our small kitchen were I saw todoroki eating his probably seventh serving of cold soba today.

Thank you so much for the amazing comments the next chapter is coming soon.