Chapter 11

Bakugou pov
I woke up in my crib holding pingu in my arms I was a bit confused then quickly remembered what happened last night a gave pingu a big hug and waited for dada to come pick me up.

After a couple of minutes dada came into the room "good morning baby did you sleep well?"he asked I nodded and made grabby hands towards him he chuckled and then picked me up "let's get you changed .....oh daddy and I want to tell you something"I gave him a confused look as he placed me on the changing table and started changing my diaper "upsy daisy"he finished and then he put me down "go brush your teeth I'll be waiting in the kitchen"he said as I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning daddy" I exclaimed then he picked me up placed me on the couch and started tickling me after a while of playing with daddy dada called "coming!"we both said as daddy put me up on his shoulders and we headed to the kitchen "hah you to seem extra hyper today"dada said while laughing we then sat down and started eating.

Deku pov
As we were eating shoto and I looked at each other then I decided to speak "hey katsuki we wanted to discu- I mean tell you something important" I corrected my self since we never really use any big words in front of him it frus- I mean angers him "otay!"

"Since school is going to start soon we asked mr. Aizawa if we could share a dorm he agreed but don't worry you'll still be able to be little but only at night or when we're alone" I looked at kat and saw him tearing up "hey baby what's wrong?"shoto asked "I downt want to go I..I want to *hic up* stay ho..home with daddy and dada"he started balling his eyes out I quickly got up and wrapped my arms around him "shhhh it's ok it's ok we're not gonna leave you" he looked up with teary eyes "*sniff*pwomice(promice)" he said and held up his pinky "promice"I said as I gave him a big kiss on his forehead and removed some of his hair out of his eyes.

Ok so my iPad is 10% sooooooo bye😁