Chapter 2

Deku pov
I was holding kachan's hand and walking to the dorms he was still shacking ,something was definitely wrong I knew he had nightmares but I never expected them to be this bad,my poor baby shivering in my grasp not wanting to let go I know it sounds weird calling him that but I've been secretly stalking him we grew up together he was so innocent and cute but then he got his stupid quirk that changed everything he started seeing me as a quirkless loser who can't do anything right and I let him bully me he also got those 'friends' of his they didn't know the real him the real kachan under all that pride was a little baby who needed his daddy 'me' and it was finally time for my plan to start right after I figure out who scared my baby of course oh I told todoroki about it to and he agreed to help me.

We finally made it to the dorms and we sat in kachan's dorm "cmon can you tell me what the dream was"he then snapped to reality and quickly removed his hand and wiped his tears he just looked at me with anger in his eyes "hey what's wrong?" I asked like cmon one second ago he was acting so cute and now he's back to normal like cmon drop the act already I've seen all of your weaknesses I could take you down write now but nooooo he still wants to be the tough guy "get out !" He yelled "ok" I say in an innocent voice like cmon I fooled everyone they all think I'm an innocent cinnamon roll but the real cinnamon roll was kachan all along he's actually the shortest in the class now since mineta got kicked out of U.A.

Anyways time to start the plan cause winter break is coming soon that's when we strike.

That's it for today I hope you liked it since now I've got a lot of motivation the next part will come out real soon and it might be a bit longer anyways bye😁