Chapter 16

Bakugou pov
As the days went by I started noticing how people acted around me most of them used to just ignore me or try to prove me wrong in a way  but now everyones either really nice to me or really mean to me most of them who hate me try to avoid me and the ones who like me got really clingy and started giving me a lot of attention which I really like.

Today I was just sitting in class when I suddenly sneezed it was like a small kitten sneeze "awwwww" they all awed at my action I just blushed as todoroki gave me a tissue "thanks" I said before taking it from him as I was blowing my nose I looked up to see most of the class staring at me "what?" I said with an attitude.

"Aww come on you had to ruin the cute moment" Mina wined "cleaning my nose doesn't really sound cute" I said "yeah but that sneeze was" shitty hair said as everyone were cooing and just staring at me but at the corner of my eye I could see some of my classmates staring at me with a death stare.

This consisted of uraraka,momo,tsu,mineta,lida and sero but the one that scared me the most was uraraka's her stare was piercing threw my skin I didn't like it so I tugged on deku's shirt "what's wrong kachan"he said I just looked at him then at the big crowd in front of me he nodded in understatement "sorry guys but kachan's feeling a bit crowded "he said they all apologised then sat into there seats.

After class in the dorms

"Hey deku todoroki can I talk to you about something in privet" I said they gave me a confused look especially todoroki since I normally call him shoto or ice hot but since our relationship is a secret I kept it cool anyways I lead them to my dorm I locked the door and then we all sat on the bed.

"Sooooo what's up you feeling small" deku says I shook my head "no it's just in class today when everyone came up to me I saw some of them in the back glaring at me which scared me a bit I was just wondering if you know why"I said it and when I looked at them there faces were dark and they had a dark aura around them I got scared.

"Daddy dada" I said they quickly went back to normal and daddy took me in his arms while dada was charging one for all ready to beat the shit out of some people that he still didn't know who so before he went he crouched down and asked "hey baby can you tell me who where they" he said with a devilish smile I nodded then said

"uwawaka,momo,su,mineta,sewo and lida" I said he looked a bit surprised then kissed my cheek and left I looked at daddy "is he gowing to huwt them" I asked he just smiled and nodded I smiled because daddy's smile is always the best.

We spent the rest of the day playing until dada came back he looked mad he sat down beside us "so what happened?" Daddy asked dada huffed and then said " right after I went to confront them mr. Aizawa stoped me he said he knew that look in my eyes and that if he didn't stop me I would've committed a murder and when I wanted to tell him what happened he told me to leave like what the FU-dge" I looked at him confused as daddy began laughing.

That's it for this chapter I hope you like it 😊