chapter 42

7years later

deku pov

"hey shoto honey can you come here for a sec" i said to my husband from across the living room " yes izuku what's wrong" he asked me as he placed the kitchen towel down and sat down beside me on the couch he frowned when he saw what was on my phone " *sigh* izuku how many times do i have to tell you to stop looking into cases you're a hero for gods sake let the police handle these types of situations" he said with a huff i sighed then looked at him with serious eyes "but , shoto you don't understand the police isn't doing shit! and- and l..look all these cases of missing kids there everywhere!" i exclaimed happily.

"izuku no ,if you keep this up you'll get sick!" he huffed in annoyance then snatched my phone away "h..hey!" i yelled.

todoroki's pov

izuku and i are eating dinner , i look at him feeling- well terrible , i pity him so much every day he's either  doing hero work or on that damn phone looking through articles of missing children not even teenagers or adults nooooo fucking five year olds WHY! cause in his broken mind he thinks that he might find katsuki , and whenever i make izuku talk about him he always refers to him as a child a five year old to be exact , but sometimes whenever  he has one of his episodes he starts referring to katsuki as a baby those days are the scariest watching him tear himself apart as that same scene plays in his head , and im afraid that one day it might get worse.

the thing is that investigation on katsuki's case is still onn there still might be hope that one day our katsuki might come back to us and that tiny little hope that flutters inside our chest is making izuku insane.

as we were eating i realized something izuku was spaced out.......... oh shit "izuku honey look at me" i said worriedly as i got off my chair and started rubbing his back trying to calm him down "NO NO NO MY BABY WERE IS HE!" he yelled he then started freaking out he threw his chair on the wall then started running around the house searching for katsuki "KATSUKI BABY WERE ARE YOU DADA'S HERE YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY JUST PLEASE COME OUT!" he cried dropping to his knees as he clutched onto his shirt almost ripping the fabric.

i quickly went up to him and hugged him hushing him lightly to calm down.

to be honest im surprised none of the other heroes realized this it's surprising.

poor izuku i feel so mean for doing this but to be honest i feel like i've done worse hehe