Chapter 43

Bakugou pov
  I was in the kitchen making dinner when I felt two pairs of arms grabbing my waist , I panicked a bit but quickly calmed down when I heard his voice "watcha cooking hunny" my husband said as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck , I gave him a kiss on his forehead then replied "the kids wanted me to make ratatouille ,but I'm pretty sure there not gonna like it so I also made chicken and rice just in case" he chuckled and gently held my chin with his index and thumb as he slowly gave me a soft kiss that made me melt I stared at his golden eyes falling in love with him all over again.

"I love you so much" I said out of nowhere ,a blush creeped up to my face as I realised how stupid that sounded , I was brought back to reality by an adorable laugh "hehehh I love you to baby" he said it made my heart flutter I don't know why exactly but that nickname always made me so soft and I loved it but another part of me was sad , no more like heart broken it just doesn't feel right coming out of denki's mouth like it should've been someone else,but that's just a feeling and it's stupid cause denki's the love of my life I can't imagine my life without him well to be honest I don't know how I would have ended up like.

I don't remember anything from my past , but all I know is that one day I woke up beside denki's friends and after a while of being denki's maid I started catching feelings for him a part of me was begging to stay away from him that we weren't meant to be but when denki started showing signs of loving me my heart couldn't resist so we started having sex a lot and then one night he told me that he loved me and that he wanted me to be his husband well he called me his wife but I don't mind.

"Mommy mommy! Itsuki's being mean again!" I heard ichigi yell he's my youngest son ,Ichigi kaminary he's four and a little sweetheart super cuddly and loves to be babied but he can be a bit of a brat when he wants something "nuh uh stop lying you baby!" Itsuki yelled she is my eldest daughter, itsuki kaminary she's six and beautiful but behind all that beauty is a little trouble maker she's a handful and has a HUGE soft spot for denki "mommy!" Ichigi cried "oh baby comere" I cooed denki removed his hands i took off my apron and picked up Ichigi then cradled him in my arms and started calming him down "you ok baby?" I asked he whimpered.

"Itsuki apologise to your brother" I said In a stern voice she grumbled a sorry then went and clutched on denki's leg "shhh baby it's ok mommy's got you" I said he soon calmed down and then went to play with his sister like nothing happened I sighed then looked at denki he smirked I looked at him confused then looked down "oh...." I said knowing what was going to happen next "what the hell did you get hard for?" I asked still a bit confused "I don't know ,I guess watching you take care of our kids is fucking sexy" he said I blushed "shhh stop before the kids hear you!" I whisper yelled.

He chuckled "Ugh fine but not now .......it's almost the kids bedtime" I grumbled he chuckled again "fine" he said I sighed and started preparing the table , having kids was my idea and I am so happy that denki agreed we just got married and the first thought that came to me was that I wanted kids so we did some research and found out that I could get pregnant with a quirk so yeah that's what happened I got hit with a quirk so I can make baby's yayyyy.

Wow I updated this story that's a miracle