Chapter 44

Bakugou pov
We were all getting ready to go to the park ,I was chasing after Itsuki cause she hit her brother and she new she was getting punished for that "Itsuki get back here!" I yelled "NOOO!" She yelled I frowned , I heard someone chuckle beside me and a crying Ichigi , I groaned "I'll calm down Ichigi you go deal with Itsuki" Denki said as he went to Ichigi.

I was now in front of her room I knocked on the door "Itsuki you in here?" I said in a calm tone , I opened the door that led to the dark room the light from the hallway lighting up the room and I was  able to see a lump on the bed I sighed and went towards her "hey honey" I said as I sat on the bed she scooted away "I'm not going to punish you ,I just......wanna talk" I said In sad tone , she turned her head towards me and stuck her tongue out "now what was that for" I chuckled she didn't say anything I got closer to her "well can you tell me why you hit your brother?" I asked she groaned and looked at me with the cutest little angry face ever that made me wanna laugh but she was really mad "cause he was being a stupid cry baby again" she said.

I looked at her confused "oooooookkkkk......but that doesn't answer my question ,why did YOU hit him?" I said still confused she sighed "Ugh it's just......I hate him ok!" She yelled  ,and now I'm even more confused "mmmm  yeah that's not a good enough excuse ,your brother's so lovable it's impossible to hate him" I said remembering all the times I used to watch them playing and laughing together they still do that but less "of course you would say that you baby him all the time......he's a big mamma's boy who loves getting all your attention which leaves me looking like a bad person!" She yelled the last part with pain in her voice , my heart broke 'she's jealous?' I thought to myself "oh no no baby ,I'm so sorry it's all my fault don't blame that on your brother I'm at fault here you shouldn't have to feel that way" I said as I pulled her on my lap and started stroking her hair.

She hugged me "does that mean your going to start loving me" she said as she pulled her head ,we met eyes and I felt so fucking guilty how could I do this to my own kid "of course baby I always loved you I just never showed it but I promise from now on I'll shower you with love and affection until your sick of it" I said as I hugged her tightly she giggled "love you momma" she said as she dug her face into my chest "love you more baby......now I think you deserve a treat you can get whatever you want how does that sound?" I asked her with a smile her eyes sparkled "anything I want!" She yelled I nodded "well can I get ice cream but not the little kiddy one the big one that dad always gets oh and I don't want Ichigi to get any" she said but the last part shocked me a bit "whaaaat *sigh* fine but I guess we have to sneek to the ice cream shop" I said she giggled "just like heroes OH! Just like eraser head!" She exclaimed happily I looked at her confused "eraser head? Who's that?" I asked her "eraser head is an undercover pro hero and he used to be a teacher at U.A ! But the rumours said that he suddenly disappeared with present mic another pro hero seven years ago , and no one know's were they went till this day" she said in a spooky voice that creeped me out "I'm pretty sure they just traveled to America or something most heroes go there to retire" I said as I picked her up and started heading towards the living room were denki and Ichigi are waiting for us.

Time skip~

Ichigi and Itsuki were playing on the wings while denki was eating a sandwich and I was beside him reading a book , after a couple of seconds Itsuki came up to me and whispered in my ear "can we get ice cream now" I thought for a second then nodded she smiled I got up and told denki that we were coming back I held her hand and we started walking towards the the ice cream shop on our way I started feeling weird like someone was staring at me "momma are you ok?" Itsuki asked "oh...yeah just thinking" I said she hummed as a reply after a few more minutes that feeling started to get stronger when we finally arrived at the ice cream shop there was no one in there "Itsuki I have an idea.....would you like to buy your own ice cream?" I asked her eyes lit up with determination "yes yes yes Uhm please" she said I chuckled and gave her some money then she went into the store I stayed outside trying to locate something.

Soon I saw two men wait pro heroes come towards me they looked shocked and had a look of disbelief in there eyes when they saw me "excuse me sir but c.. can we ask you something?" Hero shoto said I quickly nodded not wanting to be any trouble "yes of course" I said quickly when they heard my voice determination lit up in there eyes "uh Uhm what's your name" hero deku said "katsuki kaminary" there face fell "WHAT?!!" Hero deku yelled I got scared hero deku started crying and then went up to me and was about to hug me but I punched him in the guts cause I was scarred and I had no fucking idea what the hell was going on.

"Ugh....kachan I'm so happy your here" hero deku said with a big smile on his face as he held his stomach I looked over to hero shoto who was also crying "oh .....katsuki" he whispered "alright how the fuck do you know me cause it most definitely seems like you do!" I yell "calm down katsuki wait-you don't remember us?" Shoto asked I looked at him confused I glanced at deku and saw the Sam worrisome Look on his face "what do you mean you are the number one hero deku and you're the number two hero shoto that's all I know about you two" I said with a suspicious look "oh no no no baby come on don't you remember us baby please" deku said as he got up and latched onto my arm , I shoved him away "don't touch me or I will call the cops!" I threatened "katsuki calm down let's not make a scen-" shoto said but got caught off by Itsuki calling me "mommy mommy look- oh my god it's pro hero deku and shoto!" She squealed ,she started asking deku a bunch of questions "here take this you clearly don't remember anything about your past so if you want to know then you know" shoto said as he wrote on a piece of paper two numbers I looked at him shocked 'how are they related to my past?' I asked myself.

After Itsuki finally let deku alone we started walking to the park with her giant ice cream in hand , I stared at that peace of paper in my hand feeling- happy for some reason.

Yayyyyyyyy