Chapter 34

Todoroki pov
It was three in the fucking morning I'm tired and I just want to sleep but I can't cause katsuki's having trouble sleeping like a lot "how about you try and regress it'll be easier for you to sleep that way" I said he looked at me with a scared expression "what!?no way" he yelled I quickly hushed him and pointed at izuku who fell asleep.

"I know you're scared but you don't have to worry me and izuku will never leave your side" as I said that he started tearing up "that's what you said last time but then this whole situation happened,I'm scared sho I'm really scared why is this happening!" He started balling his eyes out my heart crumbled I quickly engulfed him into a tight hug while gently rubbing his back.

"Shhh I know I know but this time it's for real we're not gonna leave you we learned from our previous mistake,we can't trust anyone we only have each other left so you gotta trust us ok hunny"I said as I gently wiped his tears and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Ok I'll regress..." he whispered softly I smiled then picked him up and got up "well let's get you changed then" I said as I tickled him he giggled Ugh I missed those giggles there so adorable.

I then changed him into a thick nighttime diaper and a fluffy light blue onesie I then laced him on the bed and gave him his pacifier "stay with dada ok I gonna go make you some milk I'll be right back" as I said that I quickly changed my mind "you know what your coming with me" as I said that a wide smile grew onto his face "yay stay wif daddy" he clapped his hands happily .

I kissed his cheek then went to to our kitchen and started making his milk after I was done we went back into the room and sat on the bed making sure not to wake up izuku "do you want daddy to feed you?" I asked and he opened his mouth I smiled lightly at his action then plopped the bottle into his mouth where he started gently suckling.

After a couple of minutes I was holding a half empty bottle and my sleeping baby I placed the bottle on the the nightstand then repositioned us so we would be cuddling with izuku.

As I watched both of the love of my life sleeping I started thinking of a way to save us from this mess a way that it would help us and just relax without any worries afterwards that when it clicked It was a huge risk but it's the only way

To keep them safe.

Well things are getting exciting what do you think todoroki's plan will be?

Will it be completely insane or subtle anyways bye 💕💕