chapter 41

no one's pov

"1. kidnap katsuki  bakugou , 2.break izuku midoriya , 3.kill izuku midoriya , 4.break almight , 5.kill almight" shigaraki said  as he recited his plan to the doctor in front of him the whole league was behind him with proud faces on " and six keep katsuki bakugou and let me deal with him" a rasp but soft voice said they all looked confused "who- who was that!" spinner said looking around the room frantically , while shigaraki looked happy or in other words relieved to hear that voice "master" he whispered to himself.

"yes good job tumora i see your plan is working , im glad" all for one said , a creepy smile grew onto shigiraki's lips , he then looked at the doctor who had a creepy smile on "hehehe its nice to hear your voice ,  now im curious , what is it exactly do you plan on doing to that boy?" the doctor said to all for one "oh , not much just giving him to a friend as a gift he seemed to have an interest in the blond" all for one said in the others head though they all wished he could be with them.

"i see " the doctor said with a smile then all of a sudden they heard a silent goodbye and then silence "well,  it was nice talking to him while it lasted" mr. compress said with a sigh "well i think its time to deal with the boy don't you think " the doctor said they all nodded , he then got off of his chair and took the league to a room which had bakugou sleeping in it.

after a couple of minutes he woke up but instead of his normal self he was different they all felt it he opened his eyes and they were full of curiosity "uh-uhm excuse me but do you know were i am , i seem to be lost" he said  respectfully as he sat properly on the bed , they all looked at him amazed ' what did that doctor do to him?' dabi thought "you passed out on the street , but don't worry im a friend , everything is going to be just fine" the doctor said in a soft voice , kastuki looked at him warily but then smiled and took the doctors hand.

in the next chapter there's going to be a a huge time skip so yeah bye<3