Chapter 5

Bakugou pov
We went to the living room and stupid deku put me on his lap while ice hot got one of those strap on pacifiers and put it on me so I wouldn't talk which made me really mad but at the same time I was terrified I tried to use my quirk but it didn't work I started to have a panic attack ever since the sludge villain I hated anything that was to tight on me so when they strapped me it reminded me of it which resulted in me whimpering I couldn't do anything without my quirk and deku was holding me really tight like too tight "hey baby what's wrong?"deku started rubbing my back trying to calm me down then tears started streaming down my face "Hey it's ok calm down dada is here ok" deku said "hey I think it's the strap let's remove it he seems scared"icehot said then removed the strap but left the pacifier in my mouth I calmed down a bit.

"Hey baby are you ok?" Todoroki said in a calming way I just nodded while I cuddled deku's chest I was scared I didn't care how pathetic I looked right now all I know is that I can't protect my self without my quirk and the only way I could be protected is by deku and ice hot.

Todoroki pov
I felt bad it was the first time I've seen katsuki cry and we were the reason well there Was that one time in the sports festival I just heard him I felt so bad I just wanted to hold him but then he went back to his old self so to see him like this really breaks my heart "ok katsuki I'm going to explain now is that ok?" He nodded than looked at me even though he was said he looked so cute he actually looked like an actual baby it was adorable and the cutest thing was that he was slightly sucking his pacifier it looked like he was trying to hide it but of course I noticed "so me and izuku are going to take care of you ok you can refer me as daddy and izuku as dada ok"he just looked at me confused and then nodded since he was still scared and now that he doesn't have a quirk (I'll explain how later)he's helpless against us "so don't question the way we're taking care of you we found out that this is the best way so you don't have to be embarrassed just listen to daddy and dada and if you don't you will get punished" he looked scared at the last part but quickly nodded "just remember that we love you no matter what ok baby boy"izuku said while giving him a kiss on the cheek and wiping his tears.

Izuku pov
My poor baby he looked so sad "oh and if you're wondering why you're quirk isn't working don't worry it will  start working again in a couple of days"that made him smile a bit "ok I need to go I have something important I need to do"Shoto said while kissing katsuki on the cheek and then kissed me on my lips "say bye too daddy"I told katsuki he was still sad "bye.."he said in a sad tone before wiping the extra tears in his eyes then Shoto left "ok now let's get you changed"by now he was all better because of his response "if you touch me deku I swear I'm gonna break your neck"

Ok that's it bye