Chapter 53

This is the last chapter of this book get ready to cry get shocked and possible get a heart attack.

Deku pov
I woke up to the sound of giggling ,I quickly shot up and looked around to see my- I mean Kachan on shoto's lap as the duel haired male cooed and played with him making all sorts of weird noises.

"Dada!" He yelled happily reaching for me, I frowned this this wasn't what I expected to happen I-I can't seem to be able to look him in the eye or anywhere.

As I stared at him feeling my eyes start to burn...how did I think it would work?

What kind of sane person would look at their childhood friend and think 'oh I wanna take care of him and make him my baby!' Who the fuck says that shit..

As I stared at this overgrown baby who thinks I'm looking at them with love and desire ,but instead it pains me to look at the thing I created the mistake that will most definitely be a burden on my shoulders... who am I kidding it already has and always was.

"Izuku?" Shoto asked concerned laced in his voice "hmm?" I looked up ,but instead of meeting those beautiful heterochromatic eyes I was met with bourbon eyes that only seemed to patronise me.

"Sad?" The deep yet high pitched voice of the adult baby only sent shivers down my spine. He was small and fragile ,but still an adult an adult that's life and dream was taken from him to fulfil someone else's fantasy.

"Izuku you're crying honey" shoto's soothing voice filled my ears a sense of relief washed over me and soft hands were wiping away the tears that I haven't realised were even there.

"What's wrong?" He asked , I felt like I was in a daze nothing felt right. The family I once begged to have was finally back but now...I don't want anything with it ,the person I loved holding my mistakes in such a loving way that terrified me.

And that fire alarm- wait... FIRE ALARM?!

I looked up worriedly but nothing , I looked around the house and nothing, I looked outside and stood barefoot on the road looking around the neighbourhood nothing.

"W-what was that!?" I yelled.

But no one seemed to have heard it.

Denki pov

I stared at the members of this so called league of villains more like the league of pussies I doubt they even get any.

"So what happened!?" I yelled staring at tumora with anger in my eyes "what?" He glared at me "where have you been for seven fucking years! You were supposed to kill those two but instead you've been doing jack shit!!"

I yelled furiously ,they looked at me shocked but then Shigaraki started crackling it sounded like a chocking mouse "w-wait YOU thought we were just laying around and doing nothing!?!" He laughed I looked at him confused as the other members started laughing.

"Then what the hell were you doing all this time!?" I yelled getting angrier by the second "w-we *cough* we were getting ready" he motioned for one of the newbies.

The removed some sort of cover and I couldn't believe my eyes "holy shit..." I grinned as I started laughing " now THIS is going to end everything for sure!" I laughed.

I grinned staring at the dozens of cases "now that's a lot of pussy" I smiled.

Wow ending this book with a cliffhanger how original I hope you liked it , I'll be posting the new book soon and I got a but ton of things planned to happen.