Chapter 121

Tord eyes filled with the colors of the barely yawning sky, it's eyes only starting to go lax. He wondered if his mother saw evenings like these as a child, she always spoke of the night sky, but never mentioned nightfall or day.

"It's gorgeous."

"Just like you."

Tom said with a smirk as he kissed Tord's cheek. The Norwegian giggled softly.

"Give me a real kiss you coward!"

Tom snorted and captured Tord's lips in a sweet kiss, Tord shut his eyes and hummed contentedly. Fingers tangled in sandy brown locks and tongues flicked cautiously across lips.

"I love you."

Tord hummed between kisses as he caressed Tom's cheek.

"Love you too babe."

Tom answered, hands petting caramel horns.

"You're adorable kitten."

Tord rolled his eyes,

"So, are we just gonna stargaze? We are trespassing after all, and I don't think fighting our way out of it will work."

Tord tugged at the sleeves of Tom's old jacket, he was comfy in Tom's lap

Tom shrugged and pulled Tord closer.

"Tom, I'm cold... can we go somewhere warm, maybe get hot cocoa..."

Tom nodded and the two got up, holding hands as they trekked back to the fence and climbed over it, hopping down.

"I think there's a late night cafe downtown."

Tom suggested, Tord took his hand and smiled,

"Sounds good."

Snow crunched beneath shoes as the two chattered softly as they wandered to a softly lit cafe. There were plush sofas and people working on computers and sipping from cups. And all Tord could think was he couldn't be happier to be spending time with Tom, no matter everything they had been through, and will be through.