Chapter 53

Tord was quick to follow Tom, leaving Adam behind the counter.

"Tom?"

Tord put his hand on Tom's shoulder.

"You okay? You seem like something's bothering you."

Tom looked away from Tord then opened his mouth to utter.

"What's so interesting about Adam?"

Tord was taken aback at this. Then it clicked. He smirked,

"Are you jealous that I'm not looking at you instead?"

Tord's face was inches away from Tom's, his arms slung around Tom's neck. Tom turned a crimson within a single blink, this made Tord smile more.

"You are! Well, I just don't like how much he looks at you."

Tom choked out a cough, flustered by their closeness,

"You know you still owe me."

Tord leaned closer to Tom's face, their noses almost touching. This torturous moment seem to last for far too long until Tom leaned forward and awkwardly collided their lips together. Tord stumbled back after a moment, hands over his mouth and his face a flaming fuschia.

"Oh, god I'm so sorry!" Tom spoke quickly,

"No it's fine, I just didn't expect you to actually do it..."

Tord looked off.

"Well it's getting late and my mother is gonna be ticked that I went and forgave you, so can I crash at your place for tonight? I mean if it's not too awkward for you!"

Tord waved his hands nervously, showing his desire to not unsettle Tom. Tom took his hand.

"I'm cool with that, are you?"

"I'd like that very much."

Tord leaned his head on Tom's shoulder.

Adam stepped out from behind the corner.

Tord practically jumped out of his skin.

The fluffy haired male looked at the two, as if questioning whether they were real or not.

After a while of looking at the two Adam spoke calmly.

"You two make a cute couple together, but Tom, seriously man you have low standards."

Tord balled one of his hands into a fist,

"What the hell does that mean?!"

He stepped forward, only to be held back by Tom's arm.

"Tord, cool it."

Tord huffed and crossed his arms but stepped back from Adam.

Adam chuckled and waved as he walked back into the Starbucks, Tord was pretty sure he lived there or something, because he was always there.

"See ya tomorrow Tom."

Tord latched onto Tom's arm and puffed out his cheeks. He really didn't like Adam. He wasn't a bad guy, Tord just didn't like the fact that the man liked Tom, but Tord wasn't going to give up what was his. Not over his dead body. Tord looked up at Tom.

"Can we go now Tom?"