𝒐𝒏𝒆

its the waking up. the lying in bed for 10 minutes to plan each step of the day. its the forcing yourself out of bed to get to the dining hall in time in hopes of getting breakfast.

you stand up and quickly get dressed before running down the stairs of the home and to the kitchen. sone kids are already eating, but not everyone is in just yet. sighing gladly, you grab a plate from the table and walk to the window of the kitchen, the cook is standing there, giving you food.

"good morning child, did you sleep well?" she asks you, "best as i can in a place i hate" you answer before going to the table and sitting down infront of marrisa, another orphan thats older then you.

marissa was there when you got into the orphanage, shes 2 years older then you, and shes the one that introduced you to sedatives, tranqualizers, correctly.

"morning squeak" she rasps with a smile. "morning marrisa" you reply, putting your hand on the table. "give me, please" you ask. she looks at you with squeented eyes and furrowed brows.

"no" she says sternly, going back to ber breakfast. "marrisa, i need it" you say again, knuckles knocking on the wooden table, "my exam is today and i need it to ensure that i leave this hell hole" you hiss lowly, staring at her dead in the eye.

she looks at you with squeented eyes for a little longer before she sighs and pushs her hand into the pocket in her dress and puts in your hand 2 pills. you motion with your fingers again in a 'come hither' motion. she denies. you give her a look, that look you give a child when youre dissapointed in them, a glare mixed with anticipation.

sighing, she digs her hand into her pocket and hands over the whole bottle that contains the pills, and you smile widely. "thanks marrisa" you smile, pushing the bottle in your pocket before taking the two she handed first and gulping them down.

"not even water" she sighs, shaking her head. "shut up" you mutter, eating some of your breakfast, "if i get this, i could get out of here and start an actual life. maybe even get you out of here" you explain, knowing exactly what youre about to do.

as you finish your breakfast you shot up and run to your room, change into some pants and a shirt, and bolt out the door, not bothering to tell anyone you left.

**

you walk through the gates of the school and sigh, happy that you got there in time even though the home is on the other side of town.

while you enter the school, someone runs into you, causing the both of you to fall down, face planting into the ground, groaning.

"oh, sorry" he muttered, getting off of your back and standing up, offering his hand. you look up at him. green messy hair, baby face. quirk has something to do with physical power, innocent, bullied.

you take his hand and pull yourself up, standing infront of him. "im izuku midoriya" he smiles. "im {Y/N}" you reply, nodding, and turning around to walk into the school, midoriya comes to walk beisde you.

"youre trying for the hero course?" he asks. "yep" you nod. "me too!" he calls. "i know" you laugh lowly. "whats your quirk?" he asks. hes so excited, has like child wonder.

"i have 2" you smile, showing your fingers. "one is deduction" you say, "whoever i look at, i see little bits of data about them, like analyzing them" you explain. "so cool! do me!" he calls, jumping infront of you.

you look at him a second, "only child to an only mother, you love eating fish, favourite colour is green, your quirk has something to do with physical power and youre very passionate" you quickly deduce, smiling at the end.

his mouth hangs open as you say it, and you laugh. "howd you know," he asks, "by the way you stand, gentle hands and clothes its obvious youre growing with your mother, some body injuries show that youre a physical guy and you have a bit of fish on your tooth and you smell like it a little, also all might cologne, i guess youre a big fan of his and the way you tie your shoes is more feminine, so you dont have a father" you explain quickly.