𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"your pairs will be chosen randomly!" the cat explained as you all pulled out numbers from a box.

"class B will be the first to be the scarers. class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. those being the scarers arent allowed to make direct contact. show us how scary you are with your quirks" the cats explained.

"whats your number?" todoroki asks, flashing you his number 8. "im number...2"

"what?!"

you and todoroku turn around, and over to you walks bakugo, showing his paper with the number 2 facing you.

"oh great" you smirk.

"and todoroki... im number 8 too" midoriya mummbles behind him, shaking as he shows him the paper.

"wanna switch?" you ask midoriya, offering your paper to him.

"no!" both he and bakugo yell.

**

the walk beside bakugo wasnt anything interesting. hes walking a bit infront of you with his hands in his pockets, kicking the ground.

you walked behind him and looked around the trees at the stars peaking through them.

at some point, a head poped from the ground up, but all the reaction it got from the both of you is startling and a "oh". and you continued walking, looking at the skies.

"oi" you pulled on bakugos arm and pointed up between the gaps of trees. "theres smoke there" you point out. "a forest fire?" bakugo asks. "might be"

did i... start it by not smashing the cigarette?

you push your hand into your pocket where you felt the butts of cigarette you kept in there, to not leave evidance lying around.

not me...

"maybe its just a try to scare us. do you know the quirks of everyone in class B?" you ask. he shakes his head and grunts.

"well, until we know otherwise, its a scare, right?" you wonder. he hums, and you continue walking one by the other with bored faces.

until you heard a voice in your head. mandaley, the cat with the telepathy quirk.

"everyone listen! we are being attacked by two villains! its possible that there are more! everyone who can move, get back to camp immediatly! even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not interact!"

you look over to bakugo, both now with distressed faces.

"not a scare" you comment, nodding and looking up, again seeing smoke and sparks.

"lets get back-" "lets go looking for the enemies!" he yells, explosions in his hands.

"bakugo do you want me to drag you back?" you ask, annoyed.

"lets just continue. we are in the middle anyway and this is the path to get back"

he grabs your arm and pulls you to walk with him, speed walking carefully but not speaking, still scared.

you start coughing.

"shut up" bakugo grumbles, but then coughs himself, rubbing his eyes.

"do you see this?" you ask, swatting the air and the pink smoke around you. "i think its poison or something" you comment, raising the collar of your shirt up to your nose, and so does bakugo.

"thats an annoying quirk" bakugi grumbles. "it is, but definatly worse for us then the villain" you shrug, looking up again and around.

bakugo slams his hand on your torso suddenly, and as you look over quickly, he shushs you.