𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"where are my students... where are bakugo and {Y/N}?"

shoto doesnt know what to say, so he looks over at shoji on his other side, also carrying midoriya between him, tokoyami holding onto shojis other side.

his mouth opens, but nothing comes out, and he sighs.

aizawa helps them put midoriya on a gurney, but hes still waiting for an answer.

"where are they?" he asks, his heart beating out of his chest.

"they took them. they took bakugo and {Y/N}"

not again, not again, aizawa thinks. again you slip from his fingers, out of his hold, into the arms of villains. the second time.

he makes sure all his students are in care, ambulances and cars, and after giving anything he knew to the police at the ares, he gets in an ambulance himself.

and all he thinks about as he rides in the ambulance, is acessed in the hospital and lies in bed, is how he lost you again.

"man, its not your fault!" present mic tries explaining to shouta, sitting beside him, "you werent close to them"

"i should have been. i should have been right beside her and holding her hand until everything was alright. im loosing her again! after i promised her i wont let her go..."

present mic thinks that the way he says it all sounds a bit weird, but he did loose his students, so he lets it go.

"im sure there are heros working on looking for them" present mic says again, "im going too on lookout tonight"

"ill go with you" "no way! you are recovering! just relax!" present mic says loudly, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"i cant believe its happening again"

how could he let it happen? he promised you, and now for sure he knows what he feels for you.

and now, with all that, hes missing you. abscence makes the heart grow fonder.

**

"im really greatful for the punlicity we have been getting" shigaraki, you learned the name of the villain with the hand on his face, said.

this time, you were restrained much harder, with both your hand apart inside rocks, stretching your arms out amd your feet stuck in the ground, with bakugo beside you.

escaping was almost impossible at this point.

"come on you two, why are you fighting it? you know who you are, and you know that your quirks arent very heroic. or do you not know that?"

you have been told this time after time, so many times. from your parents, from the girls in the home-

fuck. marissa.

you closed your eyes and sighed, thinking about her.

again you are letting her down. again you are getting kidnapped and in danger. she will force you to stay at the home this time.

aizawa.

again this happens! again!

i miss you. i want you to be with me right now. i want you.

ill get out of here again. i will.

"and you know why we wanted to get you too, little chiyo?" dabi grabs your chin and forces you to look up. "we got a deal on you. not only did you escape from me, but we got another call about you. yeah... remember giran?"