𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

hizashi doesnt know why theres such a hard and heavy feeling in the room.

aizawa is staring at you, both his eyes are wide and his body is kind of leaning forward, like be wants to move, but hes stopping himself.

when hizashi looks down at you, he sees that you are standing in place, and your eyes keep flickering from aizawa and back down to your feet, your thumbs fiddling with each other. your hands seem dry.

"whats the matter?" hizashi asks, but his voice goes overlooked and unheare, drowned in the tension of the room.

"{Y/N} are you feeling better?" aizawa asks, taking one step forward and reaching his hand to take your shoulder, "would you like water? juice? anything?" he asks, squinting his eyes and leaning down to look in your red, tired eyes.

"j-just to sit down" you mummble, pushing through him and crashing onto his sofa, lying back with a huff and closing your eyes.

hizashi and aizawa both stand behind the sofa, staring at each other with their brows furrowed.

where do you go from here?

"{Y/N} i think we should talk" aizawa says, coming around the sofa to stand before you while hizashi went to get a glass of water.

you hum in respond, and aizawa sees your fingers are twitching, as well as your eyelids, who seem rather restless.

"d-did you speak with marissa? was she calling?" you ask into the air, not yet opening your eyes.

"no, she didnt call. all of your stuff is still at school" aizawa says, crossing his arms and looking down at you.

he sighs.

"we should probably get you on a scaduale, so we'll have everything orginized" he says, nodding.

"scaduale? w-with what?" you ask, looking up at him with your red eyes.

he sighs and starts to pace before you, "you know, food, time, work outs, free time, classes, meditations, all of it" he says, nodding to himself.

"youre kidding? you want to monitor every minute of my life?" you ask, a little shocked. "have any other ideas?" he asks you, giving you a look from the corner of his eyes, waiting for any more disagreements.

"yes, i do!" you say, brows furrowed, "ill live, and you can look at me from time to time to make sure im not fooling around" you suggest.

he looks at your face, your raised eyebrow and red eyes with a very blank face. "not even funny" he comments.

you grunt and throw your arms around, falling further into the sofa, crossing your arms.

"i will not follow any kind of schadule" you murmur. aizawa sighs, and hizashi quickly jumps forward to the rescue.

"well, lets all calm down here. shouta, man, you cant run after her and make sure shes in line. shes a big girl, sure she can handle herself"

what are you doing?! you know you need structure and help, i can see it on you! dont lie! dont be a big fucking hero when you know heros need assistants as well!

"and you," hizashi says, looking down at you, "we all need to cooporate here, right? itll be good for you, and it will be fun!"

shut up you blond tart, i dont need help, i dont need a fucking clock telling me when i can go pee! stop it, stop it, stop it!

"now, can we agree?" he asks after a few moments of silence, looking between the two people in the room who are acting like babies. and its not him.