𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

aizawa wakes up again, and realises he didnt mean to fall asleep. then, he also realises that hes in his bed in the middle of the day, and right under his right arm is his student that only hours ago was on a withdrawel attack.

as he lays there, behind you and above you, looking down at the back of your head and his arm hanging off of your shoulder, he starts to think. rationally think. he is a teacher-no, hes a pro hero, and hes in bed in the middle of the day next to his student who has drugs pumping in her body right now.

what was he thinking? how could he let this happened? and what was he thinking when he kissed you? was he taking advantage of you? what was he thinking to himself, how could he let himself do something like that, not hold himself, force himself on you like that?

he sighs and retreves his hand from your shoulder and pushs himself up, quickly he sits up and looks down at you. you are still fast asleep, your shoulder rose and fell with a rythm and your eyes were closed gently, and when he looks at your face he only wants to lay back down and snuggle behind you, but stops himself.

against the wish of his whole body he forces himself up to his feet and stands above the bed, looking down at you with his hands on his hips as he starts thinking what he'll do, and the first thing he decides it to leave the room, because when youre just there infront of him he cant think straight.

he retreats to his living room, sitting down on the sofa and rubs his stubble, staring at his coffee table that holds both your cups from earlier this day, and his body starts to feel heavier as he thinks about his situation more and more.

it was as if he was drunk or high when he thought that kissing you was a good idea, although, when he keeps thinking about the way your lips touched his so innocently and so gently, and moved so naturally with his was infecting his brain and the memory of you sitting right on his thighs only a few hours ago and the way your skin was so gentle under his fingers felt almost sinful.

but you were just a girl. were you though? youve lived a hard life, compared to other 16 year olds who have both parents, or at least one, who loves them and raises them. you, on the other hand, experienced rejection from the front line, a very prominant memory of being kicked out of the car and left on a doorstep, raised by an ignorent mother or a group of strangers who all try to relate to you, but no matter what they couldnt.

how could one relate to you? how hard would it be to relate to you? what you did remember from your parents wasnt any good, and your current life is dull and boring and painful, enough to make you take drugs on the regular.

but on the other hand, maybe what you need now, after all of this, is someone to love you. someone who will put his hands around you and give you what you dont have, what you need, what you deserve.

but is it him? your teacher? maybe you didnt want this at all, maybe you were still high or maybe youre just so uncomfortable and scared you didnt dare to say anything, out of fear that he will do something to y-

a knock on the door. aizawas whole body jolts when he hears the knock on the door and he immeidatly thinks the worst, someone coming to look for you, and how bad it will look that you are in his bed, fast asleep.

but despite his fear he cant leave the door unanswered and he gets up, walking with silent feet towards the door and opens the lock with a shaking hand before he opens it wide.

"hizahsi" he sighs, dropping his face and feeling the tension leave his body. "you scared the hell out of me" he whispers, looking up at his tall friend.

"whatever man, why arent you answering your phone?" he asks as he pushs past his friend and walks into his house confidently, looking to the sides and leaves aizawa to shut the door again, "ive been calling you for a while, why ar-"