𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

your class has already preformed, and the beauty pagent just ended, and everyone is going around the festival  eri and togata together, shouta with them.

he was on his phone any second, trying to understand where you were, but you didnt pick up.

all he knows from todoroki is that you are sick and cant move.

he would cone to the dorms, but he cant leave eri alone.

todoroki, for some unknown reason, hasnt told anyone that you werent in the dorm when he went looking for you.

you were still downtown, tripping hard, felling unwell, and crying for a few hours straight now.

every minute you felt worse, and didnt know what to do.

you walked into a grocery shop and bought a bottle of water.

the cashier asked you as he looked at your dialeted pupils closely, "do you need help, you look bad" he says lowly as he takes from your shaking hands the card.

you dont even answer, just cry harder and let out a sob, grab the bottle and the card and leave the shop.

everyone sees me and how bad i look.

you fell on your butt and sat down, opened the water bottle and drank a bit, stopped when you felt like puking again, and then after taking a few breaths, you continued with this.

you leaned back on the wall and looked up at the sky, the clouds moving and changing colours.

fuck this is so bad.

you felt so bad you couldnt even remember what it feels like to feel well, and you couldnt control anything.

after more time, you decided that you at least need someone to talk to you.

thats the one thing that always made you feel well, when someone told you a story or something.

you opened your phone again, ignoring all the call, and the calls from your mom, which were always confusing and weird.

but she can talk until god wants to die.

not sure if this is a good idea, you call her back.

you put the phone on speaker and put down your head, waiting for her to pick up.

"finally, you are not that famous that you cant pick up a call from your mother" she starts.

"hello mom" you say in a cry, your voice strained and you are gasping for air.

"i noticed you started using the card again in pubs. i see that you, like your father and i, will always stay the same" she chuckles and sighs at the end.

fuck.

you rub your eyes and sigh as well.

"anyway, i wanted to call and ask if you remember that its your fathers death day in 2 days. do you remember {Y/N}?" she asks.

he words are gross and you sigh again.

"i dont remember shit" you sigh into the phone and let out a whine and a sob.

"yeah well, you did that to yourself with all the poison you put in yourself" she comments, "neither of us had any problems with our memory, you just destroyed your brain" she says.

"yeah well, you destroyed me. i didnt do this to myself" you cry into the phone.

you know that she realised you are crying, but still she doesnt say anything about that.