𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

marrisa: "when are you returning today?"

{Y/N}: "im in UA first today, so ill be returning from the agency tonight. late, probably".

marrisa: "do you have a key?"

{Y/N}: "yeah, ill be fine. dont wait up.

marrisa: "i will"

when you look up, you already got to UA. you jump out of the taxi and walk towards the school grounds, where you and aizawa decided to meet up.

its the first day you have morning training, and you were excited for the day, the training, and the intern work afterwards.

you run over to aizawa and throw your bag on the ground.

"good morning."

"good morning {Y/N}, sleep well?" he asks.

"no" you reply as usual. he gives a smirk and starts to strech.

"its good that i dont care. heros dont need enough sleep to function well. lets get started" he says.

you watch as he puts on his scarf, which he usualy took off for training with you. he ties his boots tighter and smiles at her a wicked smile.

"today, you will be chasing me until you capture me" he states.

he points to the wooded area in the grounds and smiles. "the limits are no limits. you capture me when you put these cuffs on my wrist or on my ankle. are you ready?" he asks.

you take a deep breath and lean back on your hips, not ready. "time limit?" he puts up his phone and shows you 3 hours.

"will you be using your quirk on me?" you ask, side glancing at him. he confirms and cracks his back.

"alright, im going. you start the timer in 10 minutes, get it?" he asks.

you nod, and with a last wave he runs into the forest.

with a sigh you sit down beside the phone and breath deeply.

this will be hard and tiring. three hours is a long time, but still a challenge which means the grounds are very big. he is also a pro so getting to him will be slightly harder, he should know what hes doing. also, if he activates his quirk you have almost no chance of getting him except for a physical fight that might end badly. the only fist fights you were in were super violent. he does have trouble with multipul enemies as well as low durability, but the best thing i can do is remain as hidden as possible and attack as fast as possible.

after 10 minutes, you start the 3 hour timer and set off into the forest.

you dont run yet, just walk around and look around, since theres no point in running before you know where he is.

you keep your eyes looking up to search for him, thats what he usualy does with his good balance, hide up trees or poles.

after something like 40 minutes of walking, (the area is very big. very), you finally hear something that sounds like someone, so you turn around sharply and let out a string from your finger, wrap it tightly around a branch and pull it down so roughly it breaks with a few birds squeaking as they rush away from the tree.