𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

next morning, youre not late. actually, you dont come in at all. aizawa saw that you werent in the first class, and neither in the second one. he looked in the cafeteria and bathrooms, but you seemed to not be at school at all today.

where are you? sick? not well? is it about what he asked yesterday?

he enters your file again and looks for your phone number, finally he calls your phone. it rings for a long time before its finally picked up, but not you answer it.

"whos that?" a raspy voice of a woman asks. "im {Y/N}s teacher, whos that?" he asks, and there are a few hushed whispers on the other side. "shes not coming to school today" the woman said on the other side. "why?" he asks, confused. "shes... not feeling well" she quickly says. "what happened?" he asks and hears the woman tsk, practically hearing her rolling her eyes.

"listen, shes not feeling well. when shes up ill tell her to call you and lie to you herself" she snaps at aizawa and hangs up, leaving him confused, staring at his phone.

**

you yawn and open your eyes dodgily, closing them again at the brightness infront of you.

"oh, and there she is, thought we lost you there for a second... let me just check, is this what you call 'controlled usage?" marrissas voice comes from your side smugly.

"morning" you groan, cracking your neck bones. "you are mental {Y/N}... 8 grams... what were you thinking?" the pharmecist asks above you, anger in his voice.

you are unable to speak, panting and your voice is too low. "well listen closely, we took it" marissa says, and you sit up to look at her. "all of it. i didnt leave anything at the home" she says.

"i-i paid for tha-" you starts coughing and gasping again. "you didnt, your mother did" the pharmecist says. "right" you sigh, scratching your neck that feels like it has a million of mosquito bites on it.

"if you want to be a hero, i aint letting you continue with this" marissa saya sternly. "fine.. like i need it" you roll your sensitive eyes, immediatly regreting it.

i have maybe 20 more bottles in my school locker, shut up.

"take a rest, tomorrow morning youre off to school like a dolly" the pharmeciat says. "but not before you call your teacher" marissa stops you. "im sorry?" you whisper, squeenting your eyes. "he called, looking for you" she says, handing you your phone.

you take it and dial back to the last number that called you, and put it on speaker.

"hello?" aizawas voice comes from the phone. "h-hey.." you whisper, groaning. "{Y/N}? are you ok?" he asks quickly. "yyeah... im just a bit sick" you quickly say, coughing at the end.

"a little? you dont sound well" he says. "i know but... ill be there tomorrow" you say, looking at marissa with a death glare, "theres a doctor with a healing quirk here" you say, marissa nodding along.

"oh, alright. be careful {Y/N}" he says and you nod, marissa kicks your leg before you pass out again, "ye-yes! i will, thanks" you sigh, hanging up rudely.

"ill go to your school today, get you your homework" the pharmecist says. "sure thats a good idea?" you ask as you lie back down in the hospital bed, adjusting the tube in your waist. "sure, ill just say im from the home" he says, putting on his coat. "thanks man" you smile, and fall asleep.

**

the pharmesict walks towards the school in time to see the blond teacher outside. "hey man!" the pharmecist calls, waiving his hand. "what?" he asks, an annoying look on his face, "this is a school, you cant be here" hizashi says.

"im from the home for at risk girls, here to take homework for {Y/N} chiyo" he calls. "oh, right" hizashi says, pushing himself off the wall and opens the door.

"where is she?" hizashi asks as they walk towards the teachers lounge. "did something stupid, got herself sick" he explains, "oh, is she ok?" hizashi asks concerned. "yeah, she'll be here tomorrow" he says as they enter, and hizashi takes him to aizawa.

"hello, im here to take things for {Y/N} chiyo" he says, bowing his head. "who are you?" he asks tierdly, confused. "im from the home for at risk girls" he answers. "no youre not, only women are allowed to work there" aizawa says, both hizashis and the pharmecists eyes widen.

the pharmesict turns around and starts running out of the room, hizashi and aizawa start chasing after him, but the pharmecist glitches out of there and back to the hospital.

"couldve warned me that he knows there are only women at the home" he sighs as he sits down beside you, watching your legs shake violently. "i didnt-didnt-didnt-didnt-didnt know he knows" you stutter, laughing.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧