𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

at that second he knew there was no reason for him to question you. he saw, even if you didnt know it yourself, that you needed a hug. hearing about your childhood was his confirmation for his suspiciouns about you.

all you want is to make her happy, even if down inside you you know theres no point, child like naivness and hope to get her approval. the strive to push with every muscle in your body in the hopes of finally making it, but it wasnt just this anymore, now, it was also the need to get big and prove them wrong, prove her that no matter how hard she tried to corrupt you, you still made it.

it broke his heart. how much you tried and tried, and the fact that you got accepted into UA in the first place, and then escaped yourself from your kidnappers wasnt enough for her. she would dig down inside your wounds to find the worst things you think about yourself and present them as your faults, as if she had nothing to do with it.

it made him angry. that he was holding you now in his arms, shaking and crying, fregile and underweight body of a girl that had no childhood. you were such a good girl, so smart and beautiful, but it wasnt enough for you. you werent good enough for you.

if only you could see yourself through his eyes. the girl that faught her whole life and got to such a good point in her life, struggling but still fighting. he wishes you could see the beautiful girl he sees, how beautiful you looked when you laughed on the first task in the sports festival, and how amazing it is to see you analyzing and deducing things.

he gently brushes down your hair, lifting his palm back up onto the back of your head, and once again his insticts get the better of him and he kisses the top of your head gently. he stays immobile, he knows you felt it this time, his warm lips down on your hair and his cheek laying on the top of your head.

you lift your hands carefully and sniffle, slowly putting them forward and finally onto the front of his grey shirt and pulled yourself closer, almost onto his lap, your bodies now pressed together so comfortably, your legs pressing to his as well as your whole torso, your hands holding onto his shirt prevented your chest to press on his, your cheek laying on his shoulder as you cried gently.

he sighs deeply, a smile of relief spreads on his face when he realizes that youre getting closer, leaning into him, letting him hold you. he feels as the tips of your fingers creep up carefully to the collar of his shirt and grab onto it, the tips of your fingers now touching his skin. your hands are cold, they always are.

its time for words, he decides. gentle words, not questions. he wants to make you understand, although in the back of his head he knew you know what he wants, you are so smart. "let me help you..." he whispers lowly, the warm breath of his words hitting your ear gently, "let me make it better" he offers again, his fingers gently dancing down your spine.

your shoulders jump with your gentle cries, but they slowly subside and stop, and aizawa starts swaying gently, shushing your cries. "if you trust me... if you let me... it'll be better" he whispers again, planting another kiss, closer to your ear this time.

"i-i dont-" your voice was so low, he couldnt hear it. he runs his fingers up your spine again, a shiver of excitment joining his fingers, the feeling he gives when hes around. "come again dear" he whispers, feeling your back curl with your deep breath, "i dont want to be an... inconviniace... you dont have to-" "i dont have to do anything. i want to" he cuts you off, deep voice that he hope will plant in your head the fact that he cares.

you stay silent for a while, brows furrowed and your teeth chewing on your lips in thought. sudennly you started speculating. could it be? the signs were there, how did i ignore them? were they real?

you pull back from him, and gently raise both your hands on his cheeks, lifting your eyes up and looking him in the eyes. confused, aizawa looks back to your eyes, holding on ypur forearms with his warm hands. youre analyzing him, he could tell, your eyes roamed him up and down and all around, and every few seconds your lips would move as if youre talking to yourself.

dialted pupils and his heart is thumping fast against his chest and his cheeks are flushed a bit of red, but his eyes arent moving but staying on yours bravely. hes not sure what youre deducing, or how much about him you already know, but hes paralyzed, amazed by your gaze, hes not moving.

is he really? is that it? scared? no, his eyes would waver to the left or down, hes not. hes not lying, i feel it on his pulse. hes being true with me. but what am i? am i true with him? do i want this? i do... he can help... i know he can, hes not lying to me. do i let him and risk it? yes i do.

finally, you lean forward and gently place your lips on his, he reacts immediatly by slowly rubbing his hands up your arms, down your shoulders and finally onto your waist, encouraging you with his fingers to move closer to him. obliging, you move closer, but he wants more, and gently pulls you up, placing you onto his lap.

back arching with your hands still holding onto his face, fingers carefully putting his hair behind his ears, your lips dance together gently, kissing, tounges touching gently each other every once in a while, it felt like the both of you were hesitant, but every second convinced you that this is needed more and more, this is what you wanted, this is the thing that you missed.

lips touching gently, each time you disconnect to take a breath, your lips pulled like south and north, back together into a gentle kiss that meant love. it meant warmth. it meant care and closeness, and aizawa was hoping that you feel it too, feel what he wants you to feel, feel yourself like you see yourself.

a minute, two, time looses meaning as you realise what youre doing, who youre doing it with and how good it makes you feel. is this it? could i have you? id stop taking all the drugs in the world if i could have you.

he pulls back, and puts his hands on your flushed cheeks, his thumbs brushing on your cheeks, and he couldnt help but smile, even if he didnt mean to, his muscles were too mushed to fight his happy instinct to smile as he looked up at you, flushed face and lided eyes, leaning into the touch of his left hand as he rubbed on your cheek bone.

"i hope you do realise what i mean by this..." he whispers, his eyes flickering between yours, "im going to help you, and you'll be better" he says lowly, kissing softly the corner of your mouth, "you are young... and beautiful, and so promising..." he smiles, tucking hair behind your ear, "you have a great quirk, no matter who says what, you know that, right?" you dont respond, just shy your eyes away and with the tips of your fingers play with the edge of his shirt, smiling mischeviously.

"and you are so beautiful... and so smart, you are so smart {Y/N}, you know that... you know everything..." he smiles, giving a breathy little laugh. "youre going to get better, if you let me care..." he whispers, gently nudging your face to look at him.

{E/C} gentle eyes roaming the two dark ones of his, you slowly start nodding your head, smiling, even with your lip between your teeth, "stop it, youll bleed" he says gently, tugging your lips out from between your teeth, earning a gentle giggle from you.

"but i cant go anywhere if i wa-" "you dont need to go anywhere. ill help you, we cant risk your career" he smiles reasuringly, "im not letting you down {Y/N}" he says, more firmly this time.

slowly nodding, you raise your arms and hug him, wrapping your arms around his head and shoulders and pullinh him closer to you, his arms coming around your smaller frame and hug you, holding you.

youve been abandoned to many times {Y/N}. not with me. im keeping you.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧