𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

the second aizawa sees you on the screen in the battle field, his body tenses and his mouth goes dry.

he starts making phone calls, calling around the police and heros, until he gets a phone call from a hero friend or his.

"your students are safe. bakugo is in the police station, giving a statement, and chiyo is at the hospital. she had sustained a few injuries, but stable"

aizawa thanks him and immediatly leaves the school, and runs to the bus station.

public transport isnt going.

so he begins running, and running, pushing through people and pushing and excusing himself, all the way to the hospital.

he busts inside and runs to the front desk. "{Y/N} chiyo... where is she?" he pants at the secratery, banging on the desk. "room 363, third floor" she points to the elevators, and he thanks her and runs to the stairs, not waiting for the elevators but runs all the up, trying his hardest not to hit anyone around.

finally, he gets to the third floor, and where he sees two police officers, he runs ahead and immediatly into the room, pushing through the officers with grunts of "im her teacher! let me through!"

finally, he slams the door open and closed behind him, and he goes to dash to your bed.

but there are two people already by your bed.

oh god.

he relaxes his legs and walks over to the bed, trying to not seem out of place.

"who are you?"

aizawa sees a woman and a man beside your bed, and his eyes widen when he sees the man.

purple hair, glasses. he already saw him, at school.

"its you... who are you?" aizawa ignores the woman and asks the man as they look at each other with squinted eyes.

"im her friend. and you?" the man asks him.

"im... her teacher" aizawa says, going around the bed and sitting by the bed side.

"so you are a hero" the woman says.

aizawa looks her up and down, and nods "yes".

she tsks her tongue and looks down at you again, holding your hand.

he ignores her.

he finally looks down at you. and there you were.

you had the scar you got from training with him, and looking down, you had a cut on your neck going down to your collar bone. in your left hand, under your elbow, there was a bandage that went all around, and your other arm has bandages as well.

he picks up the sheet beside your bed and reads it to himself.

ribs 7-8 are broken. stab wound in the left arm, under elbow. right arm burn injury-2 degree. damaged liver.

he puts down the sheet and looks back down at you.

im so happy you are here. im so happy you are alive. im not leaving you.

he sits there silently, awkwardly, with these two friends of yours, not talking.

none of you wanted to talk.

he sat there for a long time in this silence, until he and your two friends were forced out of the room by a nurse saying visit time has ended and that she needs to treat your injuries.

as they all leave the room, we puts his hands in his pockets and turns to the girl. he remembers her now. shes the one that gave him the address to find you the time you ran away from the sports festival.