𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"mr ai-" "shouta {Y/N}, its shouta" he smiles, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear and his warm palm back on your cheek, marveling in the face you make every time he touches your face, pure bliss.

"shouta..." you smiled, testing the name on your lips, shoutas eyes roll into the back of his head, so happy to hear your voice say his name, the word rolling off of your tounge perfectly.

"do you do nicknames?" you ask, a single finger tapping on your cheek, "what?" he asks, furrowing his brows. "well, you know... maybe shou... or sho-sho... or maybe darling..." you ask with a smug smirk playing on your pale face, the both of you knew how you decided to tease him.

"dont you start" he says, rolling his eyes, fingers gently digging into your hips, "what about baby? or maybe daddy..-" "stop it" he smirks, closing his eyes, kissing the corner of your lips carefully.

you laugh a full hearty laugh-sounds almost maniacal-your whole body shaking with your laugh on his lap, making him chuckle as well, shaking his head playfully.

"what i meant to say is..." you dial back, eyes rolling around the room almost in embarrassment, "i know i woke up not long ago... but soon my body will take affect and im feeling tired" you whisper, looking down to the thin space between the chests of the both of you.

you werent sure how long you have slept, how long youve been here, or if he knew that even if you didnt get your hands on anything too hard, you still might feel effects, very soon.

chuckling, he cradles your jaw gently in his hands and kisses your lips gently, "yes, come" he smiles and gently pushes you off, standing up himself.

taking your hand firmly in his, he starts walking towards the room you slept on earlier, but it takes about a stel or two till you fall down, groaning. "{Y/N}?" he asks, turning around and bending down to you, quickly helping you up, but your legs are shaking, knees trembling under your body weight, feet almost unable to touch the floor, pain shooting up from the sole.

"i-i-i th-th-think its-s-s started" you whisper, looking up at him with those big sad eyes, you knowing whats coming next. his eyes turning into worrying ones, not sure what to do as he helps you sit on the cold cold floor.

"what do you need baby?" he asks, watching as goosebumps raise on your pale skin. "b-bed... water" you gasp, nodding and swallowing. nodding quickly, he grabs a hold under your thighs and picks you up with ease, your shaking legs wrap around hips, arms around his shoulders as he makes his way to the room, gently setting you down.

he runs out of the room, leaving you shaking and panting on his bed, neck twitching repeatedly as tears started leaving your eyes without your knowing. he quickly returns to the room, a glass of water in his hand.

he crouchs down infront of you on the floor, a gentle hand on your cheek, "here, take it" he says, putting forward the glass of water. you turn your head slowly down and look at his hand, your vision playing tricks on you and darkening your eyesight, thr glass coming closer and further every few seconds.

you shake your head vigerously, gulping, and opening your mouth wide, pointing inside your mouth. a little taken aback, he immediatly reacts and raises the glass, putting it to your lips and tilting it carefully, watching you gulp carefully the water until you pushed his hand away with your shaking one, almost causing him to spill it on his wooden floor.

he sets it down on the floor and gets up, starts pushing you back into the bed until youre lying back, hands twitching, he can feel tugging on his arms, legs, fingers, shoulders. not too strong, but just strong enough to make him jolt, jump, pull back uncomfortably.

he gets you under the covers and rubs your arm gently, thumb drawing circles on your shoulder. "what else do you need?" he asks softly. no answer, for about a minute, two. he simply watchs as your body shakes and tears leave your eyes uncontrolably, ocassional yelps and yanks leaving your throat, vocal and deep, causing his heart to clench in fear. hes not sure what to, what you need, and how long it'll take, but hes not sure what to do. he just watchs, paralayzed-like he often was around you-scared and unsure. very irrational of him.

"v-v-valium" you gasp, mouth quirking and sucking your teeth in, your band gripping tightly on the sheets of the bed, "no kitten, you dont need it, just try to calm down" he whispers, you groan in respond and roll over, your leg starts jerking under the covers.

"shouta..." you whisper, and he raises his eyesbrows, waiting for your request, "lay with m-me" you whisper, patting the place behind you on the bed. without hesitation he opens up the blanket and sets himself under it, scooching closer and closer to you until his chest is at your head, he puts hus arm around your shoulder and holds you close, kissing the back of your head as you shake and twitch under him.

"its going to be ok" he whispers, kissing repeatedly on the back of your head, feeling as you slowly start to calm down under him, body falling and calming down into the bed and back into him. he hears rustling under the covers, and finally, he feels your cold fingers touch his own warm hand, and lace in his bigger hand, pulling his hand up to your face, your lips giving a soft and chaste kiss on the back of his hand and nuzzle it into your cheek, pushing closer to him and sighing.

"thank you shouta" you whisper lowly, smilinh gently. "im here for you {Y/N}... everything" he smiles, kissing your head once again, but you quickly fall into a deep deep sleep, your warm breath hitting his hand, shoulders raising and falling carefully.

"i will do everything for you... and ill take care of you... i promise i will" he whispers, feeling your leg jerking against his own, "you are more then you think you are... youre such a good girl..." he whispers, kissing your hair again and closing his eyes, ready to fall asleep as he nuzzles into your hair.

"i heard that shou-shou"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧