𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

aizawa wakes up early in the morning, before the sun shines outside the hospital windows even. it was uncomforatble sleeping like he did, so he woke up and immediatly started stretching his neck and his arms and shoulders.

and finally, he opens his eyes.

your hair is all messed up, and you had such a calm look on your sleeping face, your pink lips clasped together tightly, chest rising and falling in a weird rythm, but still going up and down.

he glances at his phone, and thinks that if he wants to get to doing his job today on time, he should be leaving.

but how can he let go of your hand?

he leans down, and gently kisses your cheek, then the other, and your forehead.

your smell is enticing.

finally, he stands up and grabs his stuff, and slowly lets go of your hand and laying it beside you, not forgetting to kiss your knuckles before.

"good morning {Y/N}" he whispers, brushing a lock of hair away from your sleeping face, and kisses your forehead again, before he turns around and leaves.

**

when you wake up, the door just closes behind someone.

he left already. well, he did mention having work today yestersay, and he didnt want to wake me up.

you took a deep breath, letting it out with a sigh, and you sit up.

the outside is not yet bright from the sun like its midday, but a soft light is already coming through the windows with the gentle morning.

this calmness doesnt stay for long, because your body is hurting. your arms hurt, and your stomach, your feet and you felt like your whole body is being crushed.

so you took another deep breath, and leaned back down on the bed, and pressed the call a nurse button by your bed.

he comes in a few moments later with a smile.

"hello miss chiyo. how did you sleep?" he asks, walking over to your charts and levels, checking them.

"everything hurts. i cant be like this" you murmur, shaking your head and whining.

"i understand miss chiyo. we did give you the lowest amount in the IV, would you like to get some pain killers?" he asks.

"yes please" you dont even think twice about your answer, it comes out automatically, and even after you answered, you didnt think any of it.

must be in horrid pain.

"alrighty, i will get you some breakfast first, and ill get you pain killers. i think itll be a good idea to get you some prescription, for after you leave. your injuries may still hurt a while after we discharge you. would you be interested?" he asks while changing yoru IV bag.

"yes please, that sounds great. id love it" you reply again, without thinking twice.

he says he will speak to a doctor, and he leaves.

and you stay there with a smile, going through your phone.

shouta: good morning {Y/N}. i had to leave for work. feel free to text or call.

me: good morning shouta.

you smiled at your phone like a stupid person for a few moments, until you realized it and lowered your phone, cursing yourself and feeling your body fill up with butterflyes.