importent!!

welcome my dear weebs, to this book, by the red demons production!!

so this is a book aizawa x student reader, (dont like dont read, 'pedo' comments can jump out the window please)
and there will be a little bit of hizashi because i love him and hes greatly underrated!!

so! you have kind of 2 quirks, but one of them is more of an ability, because you can use it even when aizawa erases your quirks. this quirk is 'deduction' which is a sherlock thing, youre very smart and can analyze different things and blah blah blah, youre super smart.

the second one, which is kind of the real quirk, will be explained in the book, (its called puppetier, you may speculate) (like the creepypasta)

TW-this book takes a big part with the reader being a drug addict, so use of drugs, alcohol, whatever. there will be a lot of drug use, and this is not magic, also the affects of drugs on humans. be careful.

also, your parents in this one are kinda shitty (very shitty, im sorry), so i will give them names because i do believe that there are some good parents out there and you may not want to make them these assholes, which they will most definatly be.

chiyo, your last name, means bloody night in japanese. have fun with that.

and if your parents are shitty as well... welp, welcome to the club, we may shoot heroin together. jk. unless-
(most welcomed to come and talk to me)

and, yes, i know that i said you have parents, but you will live... in an orphanage... it will be explained, i know that it goes weird, dont worry.

dear reader is traumatised. dear reader, youre crazy.

this book will tap more into personal relationship and feels then hero stuff, but of course there will be in here because... yeah.

TW-again, just drugs, alcohol, feels, bad parenting, orhpanage, relationship between teacher and student.

also i made you a friend in the orphanage-

feedback is most welcomed.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧