23. Nightmare

Jeongyeon's POV

  We won! We actually made it! Well not really because the final will show the real results but we're close there.

I couldn't be happier, because this time I actually saw response on the internet and it's more than I've ever expected, firstly people are excited and the views is continuing to rise up. Not only here in Korea but other countries as well! And let's not talk about my sister whose literally spamming my time on screen, she's been more than a support, even though she's appearing in a drama herself she takes all her time to send me food, money and as much as I tell her I don't need it she won't budge.

How bad I tried not to think about it it hurts that my parents haven't contacted me till this day.

I learnt that my dream had to come with a price, betraying my parents or following their steps.

"Hey you look good" Jihyo smacked my ass making me laugh, "Not like you though, did you read all the comments?"

She covered her face squealing, "It's soo damn crazy! I never thought that people will even watch us and now your saying that thousands are watching?"

"And everyone's sooo sweet" Nayeon added

I was scrolling through my messages from my sister and froze seeing a missed call from my dad I could see the argument we last had and part of that made me anxious to call him back, he must've accidentally called me cause there's no way...

who am I kidding they don't care if they see me from a big screen in Miami or Thailand.. or was it Canada their at?

"Mom I made it to the final!!!" It was Chaeyoung and I could hear the happy voice and the respond was filled with happiness, "I knew it! My darling your incredible, I'm soo soo proud!"

I watched as my group talked in the phone with huge smiles on their faces, it felt like a cloud was hanging around over me covering all the happiness I felt a moment ago, just by thinking about my parents.

My thoughts were cut off when both our staff came in and our director in other words JYP himself and that's not something we get to see everyday so we quickly stood up and showed respect, he clapped.. like what! "Yeah... I wanted to congratulate you on the win and remember that it's not the end yet, the tables could turn any moment so you guys still have to show more and train more... but I also have news that tomorrow we have company and you guys probably have heard who it is but that doesn't matter since you will see for yourselves tomorrow" he told with his usual robotic tone, me and the girls always hold ourselves from laughter.

He walked after that leaving us with our staff and the air got thick with tension, "You heard JYP, you know the rules you have right? If you don't remember them clearly let me repeat them—" he stoped to pick up a paper and Nayeon and I looked at each other, "— Rule. 1 your prohibited from any relations with a guy both outside and inside the company, one who breaks it will face consequences, Rule. 2 no boy groups and that means your seniors as well, if it isn't a special occasion you won't speak with them.. I think this sums up the rules you have to understand for now" Her serious tone made me gulp.. not in fear cause hell even a monk would shake his pants hearing this

I won't say I'm the most innocent girl ever cause I'm not on that list but I've learnt more than to let a guy toss me around and when it comes to my future I won't let that happen.

"Understood!"

"Yes!" We said in union and when they turned I could finally breath.. or we all could cause the reaction of Tzuyu was priceless, "You almost shit yourself" Chaeyoung laughed holding her stomach at Tzuyu who literally looks like she's watched a episode of some horror movie