09. Waiter

Jeongyeon's POV

  She grinned micheviously at me, "Now tell me all about the boys! I don't want to miss a single detail"

Oh shot!

To my utterly luck the waiter came towards us, "What would you like to order?" The voice made me almost break my neck in process. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing, Jimin taking our order

His eyes widened a fraction before he quickly cleared his throat, I glanced at Seongyeon who watched me intently, "Uh- right, a bottle of soju with fried chicken, kimshi" she answered him but he didn't even glance at her

His eyes was fixed on me.

My mind was elsewhere trying to solve why Jimin the most popular guy in our school is a waitress in this restaurant, he clenched his jaw before smiling at my sister, "That will come up," he told before leaving us.

I watched his back disappear towards the kitchen, what in the world is he doing here?

Oh jeongyeon! Your probably in delusional.

Yes that explains a lot

But by the look of Seongyeon I knew she's plotting something in that head of hers, "Cease your thoughts immediately cause there's nothing" I said

Her lips curved before she turned serious and nodded trying to not laugh, "Yes absolutely, that guy totally didn't stare at your for more than 3 seconds, actually longer than my fans would stare—" I cut her off by sighing, she threw her hands up in defence"— Just pointing it out.. you know since you think no guy is looking at you"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her my eyes saw Jimin behind her serving people, he picked the tray so easily and walked back to the counter.

Seongyeon snapped her fingers in front of my face gaining my attention, "Hey daydreaming again?"

I sighed, seriously what is wrong with me.

My only answer was him, I caught him glancing at me before he quickly looked away.

"I- I just need to ask something, be right back" I told her before quickly standing up in case she drags me down. Thankfully he was mixing something up.

What are you doing!

My mind was telling me to stop and return to my table, but I can't stop thinking about what he told me last week in the nurse room, after  it we only spared looks but we never got the chance to talk.

I'll have to face him somehow, and thank him.

Yeah your here to thank him.

I stoped in front of the counter, "Hey"

His head dipped out of the whatever it is doing down there but when he saw me it wasn't the look I expected, "Have I something on my face?"

I don't know why he looked at me like that, "No, excuse me, what do you wanna order"

I smiled, "No I don't want to order... canwe talk, I want to thank you.." I trailed off after seeing his face being cold, I've got used to not see that expression on his face and now seeing him mad like he always used to be is making me uneasy, "Hey—" I tried speaking but he cut me off, "You don't need to thank me, after all I did nothing, forget anything I said with you alright?"

It felt weird hearing him brush me off like that, what do you call this feeling? "Jimin if I've done anything to upset just tell me.." I said but when I took a step trying to reach him he took the same amount back, "Order or go"

Order or go?

What has flew into him. I tried finding answers on his face but he only stared blankly at me, knowing that I won't get any replies from him I turned on my heel and headed back towards my sister.

I felt the mood drop In me, what did I even think in the first place?

That he somehow back behind his cold behaviour was a nice guy, ha! I'm insane.

Totally insane.

I stoped thinking when I saw Seungyeon looking worriedly at me, "Hey are you feeling alright? You look uneasy"

I tried smiling but not a muscle on my face was willing to lift, "I'm fine, I'll be it. There's a lot of things about school

  "Now tell me what's happening in school", thankfully she changed the subject and speaking of school I remembered something.

Oh no! It can be.

Tell me I'm just wrong and mis saw it, I hurriedly grabbed my phone and started checking the calendar.

Darn it! I wasn't wrong. Tomorrow is the obligatory Swimming that everyone needs to participate

"What happened?" Seongyeon asked making me sigh loudly, "I have to swim tomorrow with school,"

She frowned, "And what's the problem?"

Isn't it obvious?, "First I don't have a swimsuit second........" I trailed of not knowing how to tell her the second, in what way do I tell my sister I won't swim letting everyone laugh at my body since that's the place where girls have to chance to show their body and it feels like guys are rating them like it's a fashion show.

How exactly?

So I stuck with keeping my mouth shut, "What's the second one?" She reminded me.

I waved my hand in the air dismissing it, "It's nothing I just..thought it was but now realised it wasn't and you know—" she stoped my rambling, "Well in that case you don't have a problem anymore"

"Huh?"

She winked at me, "Yeah I guess our shopping spree isn't done after all"

_____________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT

What do you think of Jimins behaviour? Do you have a clue why he's behaving that way?

That's all for this time,

Kisses!