13. Girl Talk

Jeongyeon's POV

  He had the audacity to kiss me like that. Like he wanted me, liked me. He kissed me hungrily like he poured all of his frustration and anger on it, and I let him. I was so lost in his kisses that I even kissed him back and silently asked for more, than Yunas words echoed in my brain and anger came to me.

Right now I'm processing everything when he left me alone, I rubbed my face and headed out of the random room he took me in towards.

Thankfully no one noticed me coming out so I quickly entered the changing room, everyone was done changing and I wasn't.

Yuna eyed me and crossed her arms, here comes trouble. She and her witches came towards me, "Can you guys recognise her?" She smirked and looked at me up and down

Another one snorted, "Who? I think she forgot her hoodie,"

I won't let them get to me, remembering my counsellors words she always told me to not give them the satisfaction so I tried walk past them but a hard arm gripped my arm so hard I think it'll leave marks, "Not so fast" it was yuna, who else?

She chuckled and was about to open her mouth when suddenly I heard, "Don't you have anything better to do than to harass someone?, huh?" I looked at the owner of that voice and it was Aeurum

She's back? I haven't seen her for two months, it's not the first time she's stood up for me like this and I remember what she told me, If we were in a cartoon world there would be fire coming out from Yunas ears right now, "Stop butting in" she snapped

"Your really pathetic," Aeurum continued before taking my hand and pushing Yuna in the process, she stumbled on her heels and got fumingly mad when her minions tried helping her, "Your gonna pay for this" her high pitched voice yelled, Aeurum only yawned covering her mouth towards her, we chuckled after seeing her reaction.

Aeurum and I take classes on piano at a theatre, I thought it'll look good on my diploma that's the reason why I started it but now I actually enjoy it, playing it makes me let go of my problems, Aeurums voice brought me out of my thoughts "She's bothering you again, I don't understand that tarantula" she shook her head.

I only nodded as she continued, "Their jealous! And you my friend have to tell me everything that has happened, and also your change of style"

Oh boy

**

Me and Aeurum sat in her car since everyone else went back to school by their own way, since our school is private kids get ride back often by their chauffeurs.

"Don't you dare deny I've heard a lot when I were gone and lots about you," she winked and pushed me playfully, I frowned, "About what?"

she rolled her eyes, "Jeongyeon I've known you for a long time and that eyes of yours never succeed to lie"

Damn it.

But I'm not dumb enough to not realise it's about the New year party, "Well.. you didn't attend the new year party right?" She grinned and how can she read my mind like that?.

I rolled my eyes, "I guess you have your sources , I did attend the party because well, I wished I never did.." I trailed off causing her to frown at me, "Why?" She asked

I sank my head low, "Because I drank and was convinced to play this game, 7 minutes in heaven, at first I was unsure but than I couldn't back out because the bottle stoped at me.. I thought it'll be some random dude but—" before I could continue she cut me off by squealing like a maniac, "Park Jimin!"