Chapter 51

Jeongyeon's POV

My heart was practically beating out of my chest, I did it. I've told them, all of them could go to hell, because I wouldn't stop seeing him,

I would do what I truly wanted. And screw everything else,

"I'm so proud of you!" Nayeon squeezes me with a suffocating hug, along with the rest of the girls who shredded tears, "I've said this and i will say it again, nothing can break us apart, relationships or anything won't come between us. And you shouldn't have to choose" Jihyo said and I wondered again how I could be so damn blessed with the best members in the world.

Without them I would be lost. We had spoken hours and hours about everything, Jihyo and momo has gone through the same last year when scandals and rumours of they're so called boyfriends got known to the world, "Life is to short, we can't go on worrying any longer" Was all they said.

In the middle of our tearful moment Sana gasped, "It is 6 o clock! We have to get you ready!"

My eyes widened in panic and stating to the clock I am two hour from meeting Jimin, and there is thousands of thoughts running through my mind

Does he know? Does he know? Does he freaking know!

"I'll have a bath—-" I was babbling and they were all laughing at me, "It's called lovesick, now here is the towel you were blind to see," Dahyun laughed and smacked my back making me yelp as I took the towel with a grin.

Love sick.

That might be the answer to why I am feeling this way. I want to see him so badly, did he also get criticised? Told of the consequences?

A laugh reached my face as I entered the bath filled with lavender and bubble foams, just imagining that he would say something like go to hell to the press and everyone.

He never cared about them. Did what he only wanted. As life should be about.

When my fingers felt like raisins and all crinkly I knew I had been far to long in the soothing bath, standing up with wobbly legs I reached for the towel wrapping it around my body.

The usual tired look on my face was no where seen, my cheeks were rosy and my whole face looked different.. something I couldn't put my tongue on.

Opening the door I didn't have a minute before the girls were all around me, "You need to wear this dress.. it's red and bold and sexy and—-" Nayeon showed a scandalous red dress that had a v cut, showing my cleavage. And it was short as well

"He will drool" Mina said and I chuckled, to think of it I haven't worn a dress or anything sexy around him, not that we had time for ourselves either but I always wore something comfortable

They seemed to read my mind because Chaeyoung cut in immediately, "No-uh, girl you need to get out of that comfort zone and wear this dress, it's meant for you! That boy will swoon—"

"Alright alright," I muttered and took the dress in surrender, they all shared a smirk making me wonder what they planned to do. But I had no time, "Change and don't forget the heels" Jihyo gave me metallic golden heels and I groaned loudly, "You guys know I can't walk in that!"

But I took them in hurry and took of the towel and zipped up the dress, "Hot" Nayeon eyes widen and I smiled cheeky while staring at the mirror.

I did look good, but there seemed to be something missing. Not the dress, it flattered my body in the right places and even though my upper body was in display it was not over the top.

And I could hardly wait to see Jimin's expression, "The ear rings, your bag and lipstick, also phone.." they gave me everything and I was in awe, how they selflessly helps me with the thought of knowing that this could be a worse outcome