Chapter 49

Jeongyeon's POV

Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Tzuyu both turned to the growling sound, I'm screwed. I knew it because the figure was hard to miss

What was he thinking on hiding behind a freaking curtain!

"I-I can explain" I was stammering like an idiot as Nayeon shock went and she scrambled from the bed and started walking towards the curtains, "You— you sneaked the Japan boys in?" She looked over at me and I groaned.

Did she have to speak about those blasted Japanese guys?, "No! Nayeon! I—-" but it was too late, my words came to a halt when she grabbed the curtains and threw it aside,

There stood he, all composed and completely the opposite of me who is frighten to hell, "Hell0" he waved to the gaps of the girls.

Nayeon wiped her gaze back to me still in shock, "Is... is this a doppelgänger of park Jimin? As in BTS... because there is no way that he is in this room right now right?" She chuckled startlingly the last part and I wondered if I could say he was a doppelgänger

Because after all I have told them nothing but hate of Bts, I opened my mouth and no words could form, "I am as real as I could be" Jimin said with an amused tone, there was nothing amusing in this situation.

"But.. how.. hey.. I mean— hello" Nayeon bowed as the others did, god. Any formal addressing could be reserved for another time, this was not the time.

My glare must've shot a sense into Jimin because he cleared his throat and departed from the hiding place, "It was nice meeting you guys.... and Jeongyeon" He bowed lightly while heading to the door without stoping to look at me, "..don't forget Friday.. you promised" he sent me a wink that made me froze in place. That asshole.

He closed the door shut, Leaving a chilly cold silence in the room, I was in a state of trying to gather my explanations. Just how could I say to the girls I see nothing else as sisters and yet kept a secret hidden from them.

I bit my lip in panic and got the strength to face them, "Look— I can explain.. Jimin yes the same one that I told you guys I hate.." I trailed off and lifted my eyes to them, they're faces was not shock or anger or hate.. no they were almost laughing,

Nayeon bursted out in laughter, "We knew!"

What! What!

"I don't understand"

They looked at each other with grins, "Well  sneaking out with different wigs and costumes is not the best way to keep anything a secret"

I cursed silently as Nayeon contuined, "You never wear lip gloss.. also you are giggling more than ever"

I groaned, it was true but since Jimin couldn't stop touching and kissing bruisingly I had to wear a lot of lipgloss to hide the plumpness of my lips, and for the giggling I defended myself, "I don't giggle"

Nayeon rolled her eyes and looked at Tzuyu, "Say that she doesn't giggle,"

Tzuyu awkwardly nodded agreeing with Nayeon, "I really do?" I couldn't believe it. And here I was laughing every time the girls were giggling over guys, "Don't worry, it suits you" Chaeyoung said.

I threw myself on the bed and covered my face, "I can't believe you guys knew the whole time, why didn't you say anything.. or more like interrogate me"

"It was your place, we didn't want to rush you, besides it's the first time you ever smile, and giggle and all the crazy things a guy makes us girls do.. for example sneaking out and—" Nayeon was babbling so I had to cut her off, "i can't believe you guys knew this whole time."

"There is just this little tiny problem who kind of us not tiny at all.." Chaeyoung twirled her hair something she did a lot when she was either nervous or panicked, and that made me nervous as well, I looked between them and the look they shared was unreadable, "Spit it out," I said impatiently,

Nayeon cleated her throat, "Mr. Eagle, he.. we think he knows, or at least got a hang of it.."

She didn't need to say more, I felt it as well but I refused to believe it, "He was trailing behind me at the airport. Sat near me whenever there was a close seat" the words flew out of my mouth and I groaned mentally. If no there would be when, because that man is capable of ruining my career, that's the reason why our CEO hired him. He was known of finding every information of an idols life.

But that fact did not make me worried or panicked, no it made me furious. Furious that the single moment in my life where I felt happy for an amount is coming to an end,

Yet the voice in my head said no.

There won't be an end, I had already done it years ago and almost lost him. I can't make the same mistake again,

With a calm smile I looked at the girls who was concerned, "Our three year contract had already came to an end before I dated Jimin, I have done-we have done nothing wrong"

And that I had to remind myself and repeat for millions times.

Because for gods sake I love him, I love Park Jimin. The guy who I hated tremendously and wanted out of my life. How hypocrite... Both my mind and Mr. Eagle can go to hell.

It is about time I follow my heart for once.

_______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT