chapter 39

Jeongyeon's POV

"No no no, you're not going to get away with it, now spit it out" Momo was close to my ear as Blackpink performed another song, from the corner of my eye I could see her mischievous glance making me do my best to look occupied at the stage, "isn't Jennie stunning.. and lisas dance—" I was mumbling as she cut in savagely, "you are the most impossible human in the world, gosh how hard can it be to explain why you hate Bangtan boys?"

This time it was impossible to focus on the stage, I turned to her with a scoff, "Believe me it isn't hard to explain.. they are a bunch of boys who thinks the world revolves around them, besides does it matter? Yes people can spectaculate everything they want on that clip, but I just sang along...is that now a crime?" i know I was not making any sense since that clip gained a sensation around the country, how I wish I just could keep my mouth shut. But it just rushed out of my mouth without me being able to understand what I had just done, it never was like me to begin with. The hit lines saying Jeongyeon from twice seems to have an issue with BTS newest single SPRING DAY! Or could it possibly be a history between the groups!

What a laugh! Me? Having an issue? Gosh.. my voice did sound mockingly but it was only because he was standing there and flirting with the reporter.. as if he---

Gosh what am I thinking?

See. He always had that power to turn me insane and a fool, seems like I was just in denial to see it. And now I have gained millions of angry fans thrown at me for those headlines.

"Your hatred comes from something, are you even denying that?" she continued and I groaned mentally. Yes my hatred comes from the fact that he was an arrogant bully who used me and toyed with me until it was enough for him, but the other fact that he contacted me

How dare he. How dare he to even seek my number and not in private but public,  last week at an award show there were cookies being served with a letter in, apperaently that bastard sneaked his number inside. How badly I wanted to kill him, seemed it was impossible when he was several feets away with a smirk resting on his face.

And it was a sign that war had only begun.

This time he should now better than to believe I would be a doormat and shy as I was before, that girl has turned into a confident woman. One who will seek her revenge.

"Are you laughing?" Momo pulled me out of my thoughts, I chuckled silently imagining the present he would get anytime soon.. gosh if only that moment could be captured, I would love to see that smirk on his face fall—"Oh yeah, I just thought of something, now what were we speaking about"

"BTS" she answered bluntly.

"What an tiresome discussion, momo. Lets talk about makeup and clothes"

"You hate it,"

"Not more than that group, I'll rather have a conversation about every makeup brand than them" I snorted as blackpinks song came to an end and we all clapped our hands, Momo laughed and shook her head at me, "You won, now lets talk about skincare and..." momo was babbling again as I almost zoomed out on the words about skincare and god knows what

There was only a plan on breaking Park Jimin in my mind.

________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!