28. Sweet Mistake

Jeongyeon's POV

   "Unnie... Seriously it's to short.." I trailed off as she only pushed me further into the dresser room.

Having a shopaholic sister has it down side even though you could always steal some clothes from them , right now all I want is to drag her out. okay I don't really enjoy shopping in general it's a waste of time and don't even let me get to how exhausting you get after.

I groaned loudly when I faced the mirror who reflected my annoyed expression, hell I haven't even had the time to sleep and write a couple of songs I was working on, I haven't even exercised. Yet I have time for this, thanks to my sister who always makes me agree.

"I won't ever be using this dress anyways" I shouted hoping she heard wherever she's in the store,

"Oh yes you will.." I heard her and even though there was a playful tone in her words I didn't focus on them as I took of my jeans and stood in nothing but my undies, damn. The voice in my head that haunt me couldn't even  tear down this confident moment I had.

I look... good, like dang good.

And trust me my expectations is always high.

Seems like all the workouts did pay off, I smiled and took on the dress that looked like it wouldn't even fit a 5 year old, but it had a stretch in it so I could easily drag it down.

The black short leather dress hugged my body nicely and flattered some places I didn't think I had. It was bare arm which showed my slim and toned arms, I always used to hate my arms. And my legs look long like never ending long and slim, hell I used to be so insecure about it and it still haunts my mind whenever I put on leggings. But now in front of the mirror seeing myself I couldn't feel a tiny bit of insecurity.

"Common don't tell me your trying to find a way out of that dressing room I swear I'll—-" before she could finish her threatening words I opened the curtain and I didn't like the sparkle in her eyes... it terrified me.

"Woah.."

"Woah what?" I asked impatiently when her mouth was basically agape, "Woah like I can't believe you've been hiding this body in years! Do you even see how you look! Oh my god trade that body to me if you won't appreciate it!"

I laughed and twirled showing her how it fit my backside as well, "It's kind of short though" I shrugged and was ready to take it off but her hand gripped mine like steel

"Oh no we're buying that.. it's above your knees not your thighs!" She hissed and I couldn't help but grin, "Still I feel basically naked!" I covered my arms above my chest.

"It's called feeling sexy young lady! Now let's not waste time anymore we're buying that dress" She told me curtly and I stoped in my tracks

"Since when is it ever is shopping a to you?"

"Since this moment, we're going to a club" she said it so easily like nothing. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, "Unnie..." I sighed but she interrupted me instead

"It's a private one.. so no paparazzi or anything.. Common let loose a bit I haven't seen you have fun in forever.. life isn't about worrying you know" She gripped my hand and pushed me out of the dressing room as some workers showed some other items to seongyeon.

I groaned.. but at the same guilt came to me. Life isn't about worrying.. But that's what I've been doing my whole life, worrying about anything and everything. Is this another part of me exaggerating? Am I overthinking again?

Seeing my sister so carefree even though people are watching her like hawks and trying to tear her down she never followed that bullshit... why does it scare me so much?