37. No problem

Jeongyeon's POV

"How much would you like to place in your private account?"

I watched the high sum of numbers in my account and a wave of reality hit me, only that I couldn't believe this was my reality,

Clearing my throat I answered the bank woman, "half of it"

Her eyes widen a friction before she caught herself, My sunglasses kept most of myself hidden from society but it was almost impossible to not be seen and noticed.

After our hit years people knows us from globally, just going alone without anyone interfering had become impossible, not that I could ever be ungrateful, fans and supporters will forever be the reason of living the dream.

But paparazzi and other crazy people who couldn't understand the word privacy was something else, it had made me a person I was afraid of becoming.

Closed and distant.

I gritted my teeth when I recalled the disturbing moment of my face showing my emotions, something that is unliked in the industry

"My god Put a smile on your face"

"We will have to cut that out, great"

"No now it looks forced"

Put me in a god damn leach while your at it, I scoffed wanting to smash that director in the face. But having emotions and being an actual human with dislikes and likes was not liked, there's been a lot I could fake and take. Lots of it. I had not come this far to be the old me who would cower and be shy, I've come far from my therapy to know that. And the thought of accepting that.. no I won't.

But I wondered when I would have enough,

That string who holds me right now is getting thinner and thinner.

The only reason why it's not breaking is because of 8 amazing ladies, who not only is the best friends I ever had, and also the only friends I have. But they are my soul sisters, no disrespect to Seungyeon, but I knew I had friends for life who I could rely on.

If family was a word they would show the results.

I picked up my phone with a smile on my face when thinking of them, "Hurry up we don't have all day" and just like that my smile fell as I heard the rough voice,

"I am near the corner, sorry" I answered back as he cut the line. Our manager was not pleasant I'll tell you that.

The car came in sight and the busy street of Seoul was not making it easier, but I made it into the car and the tension in it made me want to turn around and just stroll around the city and have a peaceful day... when was the last time I actually had it?

I can't recall it.

Schemes and plannings has been the only thing I could recall for the past years

"Good morning to you to" I muttered under my breath at his grumpy face, it seemed that I was not that quiet when he snorted, "It would've been a good morning if you had noticed us your absence"

I chewed my inner cheek a habit of mine that had gone to the point of bleeding, but it was hard not to when you was treated this way, "I'm sorry" I answered blankly with the last of effort on patience I had.

Blank faces and living with a mask had got me far. When people don't appreciate you it's better to not let them know you, that way you won't be treated like trash

Or so I thought if your name is not Devil Manager. Yoo Dong- Yup, a thirty five year old manager of Twice, or as we call it the strict devil, his middle name should be hell.

His eyes narrowed and his lips thinned, "Sorry is a word, show actions if you mean it"

I held the urge to scoff, instead I plastered a fake smile, "Would you like me to beg and scrub and polish your shoes? Or maybe pout and smile sweetly?, if that's the case I will make sure to remember it"

His eyes flickered me up and down, making me uncomfortable as he set his eyes back on me, "That would be a start"

When the meaning of his words registered in my head I wanted to puke, disgusting.

Someone should teach him sarcasm, it would save the embarrassment for him.

As the car took off I watched the view lazily, just thinking of everything going so fast and in a speed that has no recovery or even a gap for a breath makes it more hard to live in the moment. It makes me imagine places and day dream not to forget sleeping everywhere,

Yeah sleep is not in the picture at all.

My thoughts were interrupted as his voice cut in, "Here's the script"

I grabbed it and flipped the pages, oh right, it is the script for the short talk on Music Bank. As I was reading my line of words my eyes caught three alphabetics that made me froze, it must be a joke

Clearly it is a joke.

I chuckled in disbelief before raising my gaze to manager Yoo, "Bts? Oh right Behind the scenes for the pause my fault—-" he cut my rambling off, "No, BTS, Bangtan Boys, the popular group in South Korea—-" I held the urge to yell I get it! Also the most displeasing band I've ever encountered

Or a certain one I've encountered

"I get it"

His eyebrows rows in confusion, "How can you not know the top leading group internationally? Do you live in another planet?"

"They are not the top leading, we are, Twice are" I arrogantly put in not wanting to believe his words of rubbish.

He nodded, "If we put girl group and boy group in categories yes but together you—"

"Enough" I bit out, thank god for the sunglasses hiding my gaze, cause believe me it would be a laser coming from it and sending him to his death.

Manager Yoo amusement was not hiding well as he chuckled, "I like your determination to believe your the best, but can you explain why your so mad? I would not have you getting wrinkles on face when millions of people are seeing your face everyday"

My mouth was hung open at his unbelievable words, have I also said that he most comment ones appearance. It's almost like he enjoys it.

When you first thought he was talking like a normal human he says the opposite, "What made you think I'm mad?"

"You started getting boiled up when I took up BTS—"

I rolled my eyes with a sigh, "Did I do that? We I love Bts, in fact I listen to all their music and sing it in my shower and are the biggest fan"

The dripping tone of sarcasm mixed with complete lie in my voice was hard to enter his tiny brain, he nodded while stopping the car

"If that's the case then you have no problem being positive on Music Bank with BTS?"

I mentally scoffed knowing damn well that if I told the problem which in fact is hate towards that band it's not like he would say oh really then I will make sure they will not participate,

Smiling widely I answered, "None at all"

_______________________________

  VOTE AND COMMENT

A/N : you guys probably know where this is heading towards;) ... if not check out the ICONIC  YouTube video in this link, https://youtu.be/Nzriy5RGF8c

Much love from your Jeongmin Shipper!