10. Boyfriend

Park Jimin's POV

  "Bro lets do a canon jump!" Minhyun tried pulling me but I stoped him, "You do that"

He eyed me, "Jimin are you in your mind?"

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, "Dude can we not?"

He laughed and pushed me, "Your a total wreck! Did a girl dump you or what? By the way can you save some for us?"

I narrowed my eyes at his last words but he gestured all the girls coming out of the changing rooms looking towards us, I turned to minhyuk who were checking them out and shook my head, "Just get back together will you?" I told him after his eyes were set on Aeurum,

He quickly pushed my shoulder gesturing me to shut up  I saw Aerum walk past us, he watched her like a lost puppy, "You're drooling" I smirked seeing his face.

He let out a growl seeing her stand very close to the rest of the guys who also were checking the girls, "I swear if she talks to them-" he stoped talking when she did exactly what he didn't want.

Aeurum and Minhyuk are exes and looking at him like a fool makes me want to punch him in the head, she clearly want him back to.

Aren't you a bigger fool?

The voice in my head was not helping me, I don't need to think about it. It's already driving me mad.

She saw me as a waiter and I bet she will tell everyone, not that I don't deserve it.

Like that's the reason your mad

The voice in my head once again Interfered and it's making me even more pissed, at the restaurant I couldn't even recognise her barely if it weren't for those eyes. She wore a dress! A dress! Who in the world was that?.

Is she like a different person in school and outside? I had so many questions at that time and I was holding myself from pulling her somewhere and do something I'll regret, then I realised where I was.

No one knows I'm working part time and it's not like anyone can use it against me but it's not something I prefer to tell to them either.

She just looked so—

No!

Now I'm back again thinking about her.

I really need to get myself together, Minhyuk came back gritting his teeth, "She does everything, everything and succeed" He shook his head and I patted his back.

"And you told me I'm a wreck, sort it out will you, at leas talk to each other you know I'm
this close to punch your face" I told him as he was busy sparing glances at her, than he scoffed, "I told myself I would not"

How bad I wanted to smack him right now and I was about to answer him back when my throat felt dry at a certain sight, I froze in place seeing her.. or who? I blinked and blinked again but it was her, she fumbled with her hair and I raked my eyes slowly at her body that had a black bathing suit but it enhanced every part of her body making me clench my jaw in the process and advert my eyes.

Who. Is. She

"Dude," Minhyuk called me and I smacked his head seeing him ogling at her, "ouch!" He winced.

I felt a burning sensation in my chest that couldn't seem to stop and my eyes betrayed me when she started walking, I couldn't seem to look away and than she looked up and I was dazzled, I watched her come towards our way and right then walk past me.

WHAT!

I followed her movements like a hawk and saw her standing very close to a certain person I won't mention the name of, perfect.

  What did you expect after yesterday? That she'll talk with you?

Minhyuk smirked at me and I looked at him warningly, "Not a single word"

He sealed his mouth with his fingers before patting my back, "You and I are in deep shit my friend"

I shook my head and through out the whole part of coach speaking I couldn't pay attention to him, I was focused on jeongyeon and that guy getting overly close to her.

What is he? A parasite or what!

    "Park Jimin! Are you paying attention?" The stern tone that made everyone turn to me, jeongyeon meet my eyes that was already looking at her. I quickly adverted my eyes and looked at coach, "Sorry sir, you were saying?"

He eyed me and nodded, "Next time I hope you won't forget your attention at home , boys first girls after"

I closed my eyes in annoyance as all the guys started heading towards the swimming pool.

Before I could walk further a pair of arms touched my shoulder, "I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did, you know I'm not a bad person" It was yuna.

I crossed my arms making a distance between us, "I'm kind of surprised you have that word in your dictionary, Yuna"

I briefly glanced behind her and that doyoung guy was speaking to Jeongyeon, "Very funny, anyways I want to say you look good- Jimin are you listening- Jimin!"

The high pitched voice made me wince and what did she say? I don't care so I left with mumbling, "No your not right"

It was the guys turn and we all stood at the edge of the pool ready for being told to swim, suddenly that parasite stood beside me and he cocked his head smiling my eyes snapped seeing Jeongyeon look at him back.

What! Why is she smiling at him?! Are they a thing now- have they

I took a deep breath trying to stop all those scenarios and thoughts in my head that wanted me to smash something, mostly this guy beside me.

"Beautiful isn't she?" He suddenly talked and I raised my eyebrows, "And why are you speaking to me?" I snapped

He's lips curved in a smirk making me want to wipe it off, gladly with my fists, "Don't lie, I know you've had your eyes for her and I'm here to tell you stop it"

I cocked my head towards him, "You? Telling me? And what authority do you have to tell me that"

He smirked arrogantly and I told myself he's just trying to provoke me so I didn't let his words bother me until he said a certain ones

"Because I'm her boyfriend"

______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT

What did you think of this chapter?

Do you ship Minhyuk and Aeurm?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned;)

Kisses,