Chapter 41

Jimin's POV

"Something is definitely off" Suga was implying but I barely heard any of his words, I was occupied at my phone screen.

"He's all laughing by himself... he never does that" Another voice entered and this time I was forced to look up, a pair of eyes was staring right back at me with curious glimmer.

And that's when I realised.. I'm in deep shit.

Namjoon was crossing his arms and before his wrath could come Taehyung cheerly said, "Are you dating someone? Who is it.. someone we know?"

Before I could answer something that could get me in deep trouble Namjoon interrupted, "You should be glad that the staff is not here, heavens only know what they would've told our CEO"

That was true. Just yesterday one was fired for leaking private information on Jungkook.

I sighed, "Your right, But seriously there's no girlfriend and you guys know I don't put a label on anything"

Taehyung smirked lightly, "Another fling?"

My lips twitched into a smile thinking of Jeongyeon as anything but a fling, gosh that girl has been the reason of my problems for years now. Without me realising I've tried finding her in every other girl I could possibly like, for example their smile, that little awkward twitch she has and how her cheeks could turn into pink so fast. Her height, one would believe I would like a short girl.

But no she ruined that preference for me.

And to confess that to the group was not an option, "You can say that" I smirked back cockingly and just the fast did Namjoon snap, "Make sure to keep it private, we don't want you to gloat around like a fool who has been captured by—-"

"I did not gloat," I defended myself, heavens I do not gloat over a girl, let alone laugh. But it was just the picture that someone leaked from our school days, it was impossible to not send it to her

I wouldn't be surprised if she blocked me

And somehow that thought made me laugh silently, "See! Totally intoxicated" Jin pointed out making me realise again that I have zoomed out

What is happening to me?

With a suppressed groan I met their accusing eyes, "Alright, I surrender. But I am not head over heels for a girl, its—-"

"I know I know, give me three weeks and she will be old talk" Suga rolled his eyes at my last words on a girl that flirted with me and she was an model what could I say?. But her voice was like nails on a chalkboard, one would go insane hearing it.

Even if I knew it was an total lie that Jeongyeon would be out of my mind in at most three weeks I did not say that, "Exactly, I sense that you listen to my words dear friend, I am completely honoured" I teased him and immediately got death glare,

Yeah... Suga never understands my humour.

When they all started stretching for the rehearsal my phone light up, and with a rush of excitement that I had never felt before I grabbed it,

You will pay for this.

Her text said and a devilish smile was on my face reading it over again.. waiting for another text to come. But she did not send it, evil witch! - heartless wench! She is the most impossible person I have ever meet. We never can agree and certainly not be on good terms since I have tried but rather got threats, it seems like that is the best way to communicate when it comes to the two of us. Yet... yet it's freaking making me feel like a naughty schoolboy on holiday waiting to do something wicked fun.

Young and happy. She makes me feel that way.

But she hates me. That fact has made a aching dull inside of me, like I wanted to gain her forgiveness, at least temporarily. But she's not making it easy,

And this time I will let her win.

I will let her take me down, and than I would do something she could possibly never expect

Kindness. Affection and mostly a side of me she has not wanted to see

She will fall for my charms, and despite the haunting memory of the time where she rejected me.. rejected us, I will make sure history will not repeat.

Mark my words on that.

________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!