01. I hate you Park Jimin

2 months after the incident

Jeongyeon's POV

Back to school I guess. After two weeks of what I call a moment away from hell it just knocked right back at my door. And this time with much more new feelings. I couldn't contain them at this point, I never felt this feeling. It was anxiety mixed with.. excitement

But of what?

The kiss.. the kiss.. the kiss

Those words were chanting in my head and as much as I tried brushing it off it made me day dream about it the whole holiday. Someone pinch me.

And it had to be the person who hates me, who laughs with his friends whenever I'm in sight.

I must be insane to ever think that the little feeling inside of me will make it better, because I'm not In denial anymore. Everyone hates me. I've not always been fat and chubby, it all started when I was slowly getting old enough to be alone at home, I don't know if being eight year old is the perfect timing but for my parents whose simply living a not so simple life it was not in their concern to care whatsoever.

And it explains why I'm in the most popular high school in Korea, where all the girls are drop dead gorgeous and boys are hot.

I didn't fit in. I stood out easily.

Trust me I've done things that would take hours for anyone to lose weight but me? That didn't work. Nothing seemed to work.

Your fat!

Ha ha ha! Look at her, if it isn't for her being in a chaebol family than she wouldn't be here

Gosh what a pointless life created

The list could go on, it always hurt to hear those words. And I always kept it to myself thinking one day I'll be there, one day I'll—-

My thoughts were cut off by the car in front of my house, "Hello" I greeted my chauffeur, he's a nice man who gives I must say the advice of life. He's helped me a lot.

"Hi Jeongyeon" He greeted back as I entered the car and we took of towards school.

I didn't want to think back since it doesn't mean anything and it surely didn't to him so why should I think about it?.

Focus, I told myself to focus. Heavens we're near and that's the downside of going to school but the best side when going home.

My chauffeur parked the car in front of other luxurious cars, you would be shocked of all the rich people in this school. My parents work in business and so does hundredths of other students. From people with parents as successful doctors, engineers, director.

Eyes were already on me, not in the pretty way I must say. They were stanky eye, maybe because of the several sizes I'm in this school uniform and that probably I went up in weight thanks to binge watching and binge eating.

And sure do I regret it, but I couldn't resist it.

My heart picked up a race when I entered the class I know I'm sharing with Jimin. My mind was drifting from should I skip class or not? My feet didn't move for a moment until someone knocked me over making my books fly high, "Ops, not" the tone of the witch of the school were no other than Yuna.

Her high pitched voice that she tried her best to make cute was making me want to cover my ears but now that my hands is holding themselves In order to not come face forward with the floor it was kind of hard to. I looked down in embarrassment just wanting the floor to swallow me as laughter were bursting around the class.