33. Secrets

Jeongyeon's POV

When I opened the door leading to the practise room it felt like the universe was mocking me, the flashback from last night came right back

I recalled that night

my heart beat so hard it felt like it was coming out of my ribs, I like you... the words hammered over and over again.

No.No. No

He's not only drunk but insane, I don't expect logic coming out of his mouth now at all, "I'm hanging up for real,"

"You think I'm playing?"

No and that's the worst of it all.

I pursued my lips not saying that, "I don't think of anything when it comes to you"

"I know you do.. I know you think about a lot.. how I can make you feel so good and—" the seductive tone of his voice as he still stumbled over his words yet he succeeded making me crazy but I won't ever let him know it affects me so I cleared my throat lying, "I don't know what your speaking about"

"You don't? Care to let me remind you than?"

This bastard!

I actually hang up this time. Something I should've done long time ago.

I didn't even realise I was in trace with my thoughts when a low voice interrupted it bringing me back to reality, "I won't bite you know" it wasn't his words that gave me chills but the playfulness in his tone.

Just like that night

If only I could erase it from my mind.

I cleared my throat, "Your the one who came in first so I'll leave," I mentally clapped myself for not stammering cause in his presence I can't trust myself,

even though it was not so light in the room I could still see his silhouette, he tilted his head, "Oh but it is your building after all" he continued and I know what he's referring to the fact that he's in a JYP company.

I wondered why he even talked to me, I made it clear. And that furred something inside of me, "Why are you even speaking to me? If you haven't noticed there's some strict rules"

"Ah scared to get caught? Exactly what are you referring to? The fact that we're standing miles away from each other and not doing anything?" He snickered making me clench my hands, he's doing on purpose. And I won't let him get to me cause the last time he did it didn't end up in my way.

So I lifted my chin and entered the rehearsal room, "Very well you said your point. Now let's practise in peace" I told him and placed my water bottle in front of me not bothering to face him even though I can feel his eyes boring into me.

He only laughed and went back to his training or so I thought when I caught him coming steps closer to me, "Don't" I clipped

"My towel" He replied his lips twitching into a smile at my reaction and if I thought I embarrassed myself than I thought wrong when he came to the light striking me with his chest drenched in sweat and before my eyes traveled down to his abdomen I cleared my throat feeling my face turn like a tomato, "You- you walk around like that without caring if anyone— put on a shirt!" I hissed not knowing what I'm sputtering out trying to look everywhere besides his body and face.

I could just imagine his ego larger than the world could provide, and before I could react his face was towering over mine and leaned against my ear his voice low in a whispered tone ,"Nothing you haven't seen.."

I went cold and froze in place, he did not. He fucking did not go there.

With all the non existing patience I had left I mentally counted to twenty calming myself.

And by then he hadn't moved.

So I dragged my sight from his shoes and met his gaze, hard and steady I glared at him. He glared back. It was like a unspoken challenge before he threw his hands up in defence, "I was just kidding geez" He chuckled making me wonder what he meant

I was just kidding— about what? Just like last night when you told me you liked me?

But I strained myself from asking, "And I don't care as long as you leave me the hell alone! When will you understand? Do I have to spell it for you? I don't fancy you I never did, so stop getting in my way of reaching my career"

I didn't care if my words hurt him because by the expression of his face it probably did. He only stared at me like I struck him and it took all of me to go against my words.

But I've not came this far just to be tumbled back, "Go play with someone who will entertain you" I finished before taking my water bottle and spinning around towards the door

I was just holding the door knob when I looked over my shoulder to see him standing in the same spot, I clenched my jaw and left just like i should've longed time ago.

But it shouldn't hurt like it did.

I couldn't control the tear that escaped.

It seemed like we weren't alone as I thought because Tzuyu and a guy from Jimin's group I recall named Taehyung both looked at me suspiciously.

"What- I thought Jimin was in there" Taehyung was the first to break the silence and I quickly wiped my tears thankful that he didn't even see it, but I wasn't thankful for long when I caught Tzuyu eyes narrowed at me.

"He is? I didn't see anyone" I lied hoping they will buy it. For now at least.

Taehyung only narrowed his eyes at me and I felt it coming the question he would ask, so I opened my mouth before him, "What were you two doing?" I crossed my arms trying to appear like threatening.

They looked at each other longer than needed which made me even more suspicious, they didn't answer my question until Tzuyu broke the silence her voice low I barely heard it, "He- he helped me.."

"Helped you?" I frowned not understanding.

"He helped me learn Korean.." She touched her hair and that's something I realised she does a lot when she's nervous, so I let the interrogation drop.

But nether less I was curious off those two, and how weird this might sound it felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders

  Because now  I knew I wasn't the only person know that held secrets from the group.

_______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT

A/N : do y'all think a new ship is forming?

So I want y'all to know that this is soon the ending to their so called childhood romance (past life) and either I would end this book and make a sequel to their famous life's (present) as in the world we know them now.

  So comment if you want that or if you want the whole story of everything plus their present in this one. Or if you want a sequel so I can wrap up this one beautifully.