02. that day once a year.

Jeongyeon's POV

Do you ever wish you could fly in to your future? Just pass all the time because the present is just to much, I feel it. Specially today where it's the day I was born.

A happy day, a sad one? A disgusting creature coming to this world. Whatever god thought on making me he sure did it reality because I'm here at my 18 birthday.

All alone in my room, where I would like to be. In piece. But there was just this feeling that creeped inside of me, what do you call it... A moment of cold darkness sweeping your soul, an empty feeling within me.

Whatever it was I hoped it could go over because it wasn't my first celebrating my birthday like this, my parents in their usual business trip I can't count where they are now, probably Brazil.. or was it France?

How could I know when they never bothered to tell.

Maybe it's because I'm turning 18 the year that everyone thinks will magically make them into an adult or was it that you got your driver license? My bad it's just that I don't bother to even care. So what... I breath.. I eat and what more makes this day special?.

I opened the jar of Ben and Jerry and were ready to binge watch Do bong soo, my favourite show.

Laughing to myself I was just about to take another scoop of my ice cream before my notifications popped up on my phone. It was from Instagram.

I posted something on my last post where you could see in order to tap, it was myself. My therapist told me that working on myself should start with how I see myself, so I got the idea to start being confident, or at least fake it. So I randomly picked out a few photo slides and my breath hitches when I scrolled on the viewers

Park.Jiimin

That was his username, butterflies consumed my stomach.. he watched my post?. He searched for my name?

Ha! What do I think? He's probably gonna use it against me and humiliate me.

I bite my lip before pressing on his account, I found pictures of him and his soccer team and his abs at some of the pictures, what a player. All the comments almost made me puke, girls were really impressed.

You were to.

No! Focus I can't let my mind go back there, it doesn't mean anything, forget about it. Cease it immediately, how much as I tried controlling my thoughts it betrayed me

Flashback

We stood so near I couldn't think clearly, one because of him and second I hate closeness, it's something about it that freaks me out

Yet in here, dark and still at light I didn't feel fear.

When he's hand grabbed my cheek I was shocked at that physical touch, no one has dared to touch me, not even want to look at me.

There were something about he's eyes that always made me instantly look away, and now that I couldn't do it I tried looking else where, which were something he didn't like because he moved even closer.

Holy moly

Park Jimin was this close to me?. The negative thoughts in me drifted when he's eyes landed on my lips and all I could see was far from disgustingness from his expression, he looked back at my eyes before leaning in and my mind couldn't process what he's doing.

"Park Jimin, I think the 7 minutes are over" I trailed off not knowing if I ever said it because it took every word in me to not lose concentrate with being this close to someone, he grabbed my neck,  cupped a fistful of my hair and tilted his head,

"Why not make the best out of it?" And before I could know what he meant by those words I was cut off by lips crushing with mine. Soft lips, I was puzzled for a second but when he's lips moved against mine and demanded a reply I pushed myself against him. Holy shit! He could really kiss, he asked for a entrance and when I didn't let him he started trailing kisses at the corner of my mouth and oh shot!

He trailed it further before he came back forcefully to my mouth leaving all my determination about not kissing him back, he groaned and pulled me closer if that was possible

And suddenly he stoped, our lips broke off like stars collided and drifted apart. He ran his hand through his hair frustratingly and my eyes dropped to his know swollen lips, they were so kissable

What am I thinking?

Seems like I wasn't the only person because I caught him staring at me to, he quickly blinked when our eyes locked, "Jimin?"

He snapped his eyes towards me, they looked so different from a moment ago, a second ago.

"If I ever hear anything from your fat mouth about what happened, you'll pay" and just like that he destroyed it by opening his mouth.

Flashback end

Yes, that was my miserable New year that started with something different. I scoffed remembering Yuna's words, yet he's the one telling everyone when he told me to shut up.

It doesn't make sense, but once again it never do with my school.

I huffed and tried forgetting everything by watching my show but again my phone distracted me, this time it was a call.

Sister

I immediately answered, "Seungyeon!"

She squealed through the other line, have I told you how much I love my sister?, "What should I buy from Dubai for you?"

Huh?

"Buy what?"

"Don't play dumb with me.. you really thought I'll forget my sisters own birthday?" I could imagine her rolling her eyes and a smile was on my face, "That's just because you have a photographic memory"

"That your right!, Ill buy you dresses! Much of them, oh and I know"

I groaned hearing her say that word, dress, I hate it. All I'm wearing is jeans, overalls and oversized hoodies, and that's the style I like. "Stop being a tomboy, you've become a women now and women need dresses"

"A woman? Ha! Seungyeon you already know me and dresses don't work and especially whatever that death trap is called you wear it with"

What were they called again? Or right heels.

She realised a heavy breath through out the other line and I don't blame her since were the polar opposite, my sister is an actress.. a successful one, her movies are at the top. I'm very proud of her and no one knows I'm her sister, how could they when they see me like this? And they'll have an episode of laughter when they'll know I'm younger when I'm 3 bodies bigger.

My quietness must've been an answer because I heard her say, "Stop Jeongyeon! Seriously it's time, huh what do you think? Well do exactly what we want, no dieting but actually enjoying food and still working out"

Enjoying food..working out. Why did those to sound impossible to combine, usually I starved myself in order to work out because there weren't enjoyable food and when I did enjoy food I didn't work out because there were no use.

But I do want to give everything a try, "Alright let's do it!"

_______________________________

What did you think? Comment

  And don't forget to vote! ;)

Kisses,