Chapter 56

Jeongyeon's POV

We were in the changing room ready for our makeup and clothes to be prepared, I was eating and scrolling through my phone, "You seem happy lately.. is it because of your boyfriend?" My favourite hairdresser yeri  said and I immediately blushed, god who knew it would come like this now that the news took over the whole country

I was unaccustomed to it, and guilty for not telling her, "I'm sorry, you know I couldn't tell,"

"Forget about it, you know my big mouth anyway, the whole world would've known if I knew," she said making me laugh,

"He's great," I told her previous question,

"He better be, tell me if he don't treat you good,  you know I am big and bulky" She nodded, I shook my head with laughter, "I will give you a call then,"

Still laughing I wondered why it felt like I haven't seen him in ages when it was just yesterday. It's absolutely weird, "I am not like myself really," I muttered while she did her job, 

"What do you mean,"

"I get all this clingy and—"

"That's because you like him, have you not thought of that,"

Love him was the correct answer but I wouldn't tell her that,

"That must be it," I told her instead.

He would at least be here and I could catch glimpses of him, just because we went official doesn't it mean that we could greet each other and talk all friendly in shows and places like this. But seeing him was enough.

I must feel this down because of the message he sent that their leaving for America, I didn't tell him that my birthday is literally tomorrow. It wouldn't matter anyway, I couldn't sulk at that. Our schedule always comes first.

As if Yeru could read my mind she asked, "What would you do for your birthday?, don't tell me your going to sleep and be home again,"

I shrugged, "You know it's the only time I receive a break, our CEO are nice enough for that one day,"

She rolled her eyes, "Your not single anymore so I can't say go clubbing, well, your hot boyfriend will keep you busy I believe"

I laughed wanting to say he would be gone before my birthday.

Lucky me.

"Let's go, Wannaone is performing!" Jihyo squealed.

I stood up after being done and we went to sneak watch the scene, something we have always done thanks to our changing room literally being so close to the stage.

"Isn't he so hot?" Jihyo sighed and I wondered who she meant, there was freaking

I hadn't the time to ask when my eyes caught a figure walking near us, my breath hitched as he raked his eyes over me, the dress suddenly felt tighter and I was thankful for Jihyo being occupied by the stage.  I studied him instead of the stage, , he wore a suit, looking handsome and hot. His eyes was boring into mine before he sent me a wink as his group had to walk further.

I breathed out of relief when they didn't walk past us, I wouldn't know how to react.

Let's make it official

His words lingered in my head. Again my face burned as it was something intimate, like we haven't done it before.

"Hey! We have to take a seat," Nayeon came to inform after me and Jihyo basically ran to see the performances, "But wait, the guys haven't even sang," Jihyo pouted still set on Wannaone