chapter 43

Jimins POV

"Hahaha! This fan must be a creative one" The laughter of Jhope echoed through the halls making me turn and see what he was referring to, an fan had sneaked an poster with lots of hilarious pictures of Jin's face, "Hey! I was not ready in that angle" he shouted in defence.

I snorted and started stretching, just in any minute we are about to be in Idol Star Athletic Championships, meaning lots of idols in one place. Every year was new things and fun as always, and I can't hide the fact that I have waited till this moment, to finally catch glimpses of Jeongyeon, she would scrunch her nose at me probably or act like I am not there at all, not that it would shock me since I had written love poems and sent it to her, call it pathetic but my antics on charming her was progressing

Without her knowing she was writing to me almost every time I sent her any kindness and not that I was expecting her to fall. a thank you would suffice. But no, that girl would claw me anytime she got. She could not believe that I was behaving this way, was that so impossible to believe?

"Alright, you're in!" our manager told us as we got shown to the stadium, and every eye was turned towards us, it was something that got immune now. Girls was swarmed in the place making it hard for me to see her, but one with short hair would always stand out. Her small face and huge eyes who did not hide to throw glares at me, was her best charm.

As if he could read my mind as we had to sit down on the carpeted floor Jungkook almost whispered, "You are looking for Sungwoon?" he asked and I hadn't realised that wannaone was just a few lines away from us, with a smile I greeted him and he wore that stupid grin as always, something in my chest burned as I recalled a conversation we had a few weeks ago,

Flashback

"Common tell me, even with that gentleman behaviour you must fancy a girl" I teased being tired of my best friend acting like he had not broken the rules of flirting with a girl or even texting one. For gods sake we are 24 years old. And when that huge grin once again rested on his face he could not deny it,

"Fine.. I like Jeongyeon in twice"

a sharp knotting feeling like I wanted to lounge at him and punch his laughing face a possessiveness that had never been inside of me came strikingly, with my jaw clenched I did not bother to have the once friendly conversations, with a cold look i turned back to Jungkook who wore an confused expression but did not dare to ask.

When the strong anger that could be nothing else but jealousy. something that I have never felt in my life beside probably when someone won over me, which did never happen. but over a girl? No.

Yet again my mind shouted that Jeongyeon was not any girl.

And to hear one of my closet buddies say that he liked her was a throw in the guts. And just like always when she overtook my thoughts she also had to be in front of my sight, I knew her by the long slender neck and that short hair, brown but coffee brown, immediately the burning feeling left me but the possessiveness that wanted me to drag her and show the guys that she was taken was something I did not want to think about.

She was laughing at something her group said and the way her eyes laughed as well made me smile as well without me noticing, "Close your mouth, your drooling" sugas remark came and as a fool I actually touched my cheek and glared at his cocky face, "Three weeks you said?" he winked and left me standing dumbfoundedly.

I knew I had to get one or two things done, one being the fact that I need her out of my system. or in it. Or probably something because messaging each other and speaking rapidly was not enough, I wanted. to think in that territory was dangerous because I wanted a lot of things when it came to her. For her to laugh the way she does to everyone besides me, to hear one word of kindness towards me, her lips--- dangerous territorium.

I knew she was not making me any sane, yet I did not stop watching her, and thankfully no photographers or fans was to be seen, just idols crowding the place. And though it felt like ages her face turned over her shoulder and the smile she still had knocked the breath out of me, it was. it was captivating abso--- and just like that it dropped when her eyes meet mine, now instead a grim line set her mouth—perfect. She hates me still.

But for heavens sake! I have done anything I could possibly think of, a guy like me had to drop his pride for her, and I did it. This could not go on anymore.

I would not let her deny it any longer, not when she looks at be so affected, like she shows a façade that she hates me but can't be true to herself, "The training session is starting," one of the speaker told and our heated gaze was cut off, she turned immediately to her teammates and I did as well.

With the new rush of anticipation, I felt that training and exercise was just what I needed.

________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!